Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2022, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They firmly believe nothing matters. Choices don't matter, it's all relative. They don't think objective truth exists.
I don't like adults fussing about nomenclature, but that's most of the game.
Old 06-17-2022, 02:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They firmly believe nothing matters. Choices don't matter, it's all relative. They don't think objective truth exists.
You don't know what I believe at all
Old 06-17-2022, 02:46 PM
Planar Protector

I got no problems with the LGBTQ+ community, but I do believe drag shows are *probably* inappropriate for children depending on the content.

Sex education, for example, should cover the possibility that some people are LGBTQ+ and that's okay. Idk why all the hate towards that group of people.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Last edited by Skarne; 06-17-2022 at 02:49 PM..
Old 06-17-2022, 02:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got no problems with the LGBTQ+ community, but I do believe drag shows are inappropriate for children.

Sex education, for example, should cover the possibility that some people are LGBTQ+ and that's okay. Idk why all the hate towards that group of people.
Well one issue, for instance, is that a lot of the T agenda in LGBT does not jive at ALL with the LGB part; lesbians do not want to date some dude who has a cock and\or fake vagina made out of part of his asshole. Just like many girls don't want to pretend they are cool with a big muscly dude kicking their ass in their own sports.

The gay rights movement was won in america and in the west generally like two decades ago. The trans shit is a completely separate issue, and they cynically hijack the language of gay rights as if they are just another form of gay or something.
Old 06-17-2022, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well one issue, for instance, is that a lot of the T agenda in LGBT does not jive at ALL with the LGB part; lesbians do not want to date some dude who has a cock and\or fake vagina made out of part of his asshole. Just like many girls don't want to pretend they are cool with a big muscly dude kicking their ass in their own sports.

The gay rights movement was won in america and in the west generally like two decades ago. The trans shit is a completely separate issue, and they cynically hijack the language of gay rights as if they are just another form of gay or something.
The Libertarian argument could be made for Gay Rights

It can't be made for Transgenderism (see women's sports)
Old 06-17-2022, 03:01 PM
Planar Protector

Do the forum's resident Trumptards have any legitimate arguments for installing their obese messianic figure as president for life that isn't just screaming kids in drag and other catchphrases you all saw on Tucker's show for half a dozen pages?
Old 06-17-2022, 03:12 PM
Fire Giant

One of my favorite books is the LOTR. When I was reading it there were words in there that describe the feats and characteristics of the characters in this fantasy world. I could not find any real world examples of the events in LOTR. I was dissapointed because no matter how cool it was, elves and wizards just don't exist in real life.

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 06-17-2022, 03:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Keeping all of this in mind, I'd love to see you calling out your fellow conservatives for using eliminationist language when they put every single gay person in the same category as a pedophile. Elizondo, MBlake1981, Trexller have all done so. One of these goobers threatened to TNT my church because we have a gay pastor and are gay (and trans) friendly
Old 06-17-2022, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Keeping all of this in mind, I'd love to see you calling out your fellow conservatives for using eliminationist language when they put every single gay person in the same category as a pedophile. Elizondo, MBlake1981, Trexller have all done so. One of these goobers threatened to TNT my church because we have a gay pastor and are gay (and trans) friendly
lmao if you think other conservatives or even staff here doing anything about violent homophobic threats is even a remote possibility.
Old 06-17-2022, 03:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Groomer mad at being called a groomer

Groomer does not = Pedophile

Hope that helps
Closed Thread