Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2022, 01:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A Florida man once told me millennials are the last viable cohort and I just don't see it.
It’s weird both an ultra-progressive left-wing co-worker I worked with last week for only 1 day, and someone 10yrs younger than me both without any prompting expressed belief that millennials are weak, entitled, and lazy

Looks like our boomer brainwashing has gotten even to the leftwing boomers and millennials
Old 02-20-2022, 01:56 PM
Banned

Google wat is a viable cohort? (Don't worry I'm getting internet fatalitied by Google right now (Google Wins!)).

I'm always rly intimidated by ur big words n obscure phrases! Reiwa.

TIL cohort is a lazy way of saying group of people or demographic.

Idk. I think babies born now will be better equipped to deal with boomers the most weak, entitled, morally and ethically bankrupt generation.

Look at all the pedos in the news, all over 50.
Last edited by starkind; 02-20-2022 at 02:03 PM..
Old 02-20-2022, 02:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Google wat is a viable cohort? (Don't worry I'm getting internet fatalitied by Google right now (Google Wins!)).

I'm always rly intimidated by ur big words n obscure phrases! Reiwa.

TIL cohort is a lazy way of saying group of people or demographic.

Idk. I think babies born now will be better equipped to deal with boomers the most weak, entitled, morally and ethically bankrupt generation.

Look at all the pedos in the news, all over 50.
Well sorry, I learned it from the Florida man. 🐊
Old 02-20-2022, 02:57 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.huffpost.com/archive/ca/...ator_b_6314494

Quote:
Why Canada Will Become a Dictatorship Under Trudeau

The leader of that party does what he wants, when he wants, and no one dares question him. Would a Prime Minister Trudeau arbitrarily whip the vote and outlaw certain moral questions? Could Prime Minister Trudeau be trusted to make decisions for the good of the country, not just for his personal self-worth? Would Trudeau call in the police to enforce his vision? Let's hope we never have the opportunity to ask those questions.
Old 02-20-2022, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
some mexican mafia shits are a far cry from constitutionally supported bondage

I don't see any possible way this could equate to enslaving 800,000 black people for ~200 years.

next you're gonna say the corner weed dealer is the same as chinese labs shipping fentanyl by the metric ton, or that a broke mother stealing diapers is the same as BLM looters carting off truckloads of TVs.

have you condemned the CCP for it's modern day, wide-scale (million+) human rights abuses? Mao killed more people than Hitler and Stalin combined, but like a good liberal, your mind is not there.

You have accomplished nothing. Human trafficking is a well known concept. If you go looking for any instance of human depravity on the internet, you will find it. You aren't slick, you aren't witty, you didn't pwn anyone, except yourself.
Why does every retarded argument by you Fox News addicts inevitably lead to the same talking points about BLM?
Old 02-20-2022, 04:23 PM
Banned

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well sorry, I learned it from the Florida man. 🐊
Well. I took it as an opportunity to learn more stuff from the internet. I even looked at a few different uses and sources which Google kindly provided. Some financial and some biology stuff. And I think some sociology thing. That was hard to decode.

Do u agree with Florida man? I don't really on this one.

P.s. alligators r cool. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-20-2022, 05:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why does every retarded argument by you Fox News addicts inevitably lead to the same talking points about BLM?
Because they are a total sham of an organization and any sane person should oppose (most of) what they do under that banner, *ESPECIALLY* if you give half a shit about actually helping the lives of black people.
Old 02-20-2022, 05:06 PM
Banned

Latest megyn kelly ep about the sanfran school board recall is quite interesting. She's also milfalicious as always:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6eIc6PQkSo
Old 02-20-2022, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

See you all in Februrary, fellow patriots.
Old 02-20-2022, 07:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

See you all in Februrary, fellow patriots.
We gotta do something about these caravans. We don't need these illiterates. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread