Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2022, 10:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah, you’re telegraphing you don’t like others having rights or winning elections. Now you want due process

Good luck redneck. I think you underestimate your opponents
Bro you're overestimating yourself because it's obvious you have no clue what I'm referring to (with sarcasm)

Sorry you so low IQ
Old 05-19-2022, 10:57 PM
Planar Protector

Ok bro

What else trump and elon selling that you can’t wait to purchase?
Old 05-19-2022, 11:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If crazy lefties riot after SCOTUS ruling they should be thrown in a gulag without due process
I wish they would but I dont see it, the riots are organized by the little men that live inside the eye pyramid on the dollar, and they only set them up when republicans are in power.

Its like, the republicans dont vote for baby forumula, so it feels like the country is collapsing when a democrat is president for the same reasons.

Both parties are working for the little men to create the illusion of chaos so we all end up killing each other and they can control us forever and remain in power.
Old 05-19-2022, 11:01 PM
Planar Protector

Bro
Old 05-19-2022, 11:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok bro

What else trump and elon selling that you can’t wait to purchase?
lol still WAY over your head

Gratz on your big L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wish they would but I dont see it, the riots are organized by the little men that live inside the eye pyramid on the dollar, and they only set them up when republicans are in power.

Its like, the republicans dont vote for baby forumula, so it feels like the country is collapsing when a democrat is president for the same reasons.

Both parties are working for the little men to create the illusion of chaos so we all end up killing each other and they can control us forever and remain in power.
Nah man

Lock them up in a gulag (solitude confinement in horrible conditions) for more than a year on a misdemeanor without bail, without due process, nor a speedy trial
Old 05-19-2022, 11:07 PM
Planar Protector

Hey nobody is hoping more for charles manson to be right than me so I hope they do!
Old 05-19-2022, 11:45 PM
Planar Protector

fyi he's trolling about the jan 6 insurrectors cuz the internet told him they didn't get that
Old 05-20-2022, 12:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fyi he's trolling about the jan 6 insurrectors cuz the internet told him they didn't get that
Why are you bringing up JAN6!?
Old 05-20-2022, 12:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why are you bringing up JAN6!?
don't front, hoe. you know that's what you meant. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-20-2022, 12:52 AM
Planar Protector

I cant wait to use a nonfungable standard currency token in america 2 that has the date jan 6th on it because king elon has a sense of humor.
Closed Thread