Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-24-2021, 10:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Failed politics are successfully taking over the whole country, Trump retard is an accurate description.
Doesn’t matter. I’ll always be individually better off than you
Old 05-24-2021, 10:03 PM
Planar Protector

Old 05-24-2021, 10:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you say so, self-described retard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-24-2021, 10:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you trying to pin capitalism and the effect of accumulation on democrat policies?
No shit sherlock, that inernational buyers rush to buy houses in Cali before they buy the houses in fucking Hoenix / kidnappix arizona.
Have no doubt tho.
They coming.
CA is the way it is because of their state policies. The people coming to AZ are almost entirely coming from CA. Or I guess every non-partisan realtor who isn’t a conservative and has no idea that I am that I’ve talked to recently is lying out their ass about where the demand for homes in AZ is coming from

I mean failed policies at a state level. But of course there’s failed at fed level but that’s a diff subject
Old 05-24-2021, 10:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you say so, self-described retard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was quoting the person in this thread who used the phrase trumptard

I’m better off on an individual level than him too
Old 05-24-2021, 10:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trumptard here... my area which... is a nice part of town and not a trailer park as some on this forum believe...
Those two things aren't mutually exclusive?

Negative net migration in the last decade in CA was <1MM. The prior decade it was closer to 2MM.

People leaving CA has nothing to do with the state government and everything to do with cashing out. The reason that rate is declining is that the price of housing is increasing in the desirable places to live; here in Colorado for example.

Maybe your state will also be "ruined by democratic policies" and you'll gain some equity and can move somewhere backward and live happily ever after.

Also, $1,200.00 per month was too much? Sounds like you're poor. Why are you voting against your own self interests?
Old 05-24-2021, 10:15 PM
Banned

1200 a month is stupid. You could pay for a couple mortgages in my area. Also, trailers are cheap. Disposable. 10k, you got a roof over your head. Rent to own and shit. Hurricane comes, get a new one. lol
Old 05-24-2021, 10:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I was quoting the person in this thread who used the phrase trumptard

I’m better off on an individual level than him too
Pal, if you're struggling to make a $1200/month mortgage payment... My Amex bill for monthly discretionary spending is twice that. And I'm no Rockefeller.

You need to rethink your philosophy. You're that guy in the 92 Saturn with no AC, dents all over, and the "Rush is Right" sticker, aren't you?
Old 05-24-2021, 10:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Those two things aren't mutually exclusive?

Negative net migration in the last decade in CA was <1MM. The prior decade it was closer to 2MM.

People leaving CA has nothing to do with the state government and everything to do with cashing out. The reason that rate is declining is that the price of housing is increasing in the desirable places to live; here in Colorado for example.

Maybe your state will also be "ruined by democratic policies" and you'll gain some equity and can move somewhere backward and live happily ever after.

Also, $1,200.00 per month was too much? Sounds like you're poor. Why are you voting against your own self interests?
I make 55k/yr so no, unfortunately not. It would be great to get free food and free healthcare but turns out I don’t qualify and have to work for everything I get

And that’s weird because all news articles that I read talking about the exodus were mentioning high taxes and EPA regulations on new housing driving housing and cost of living prices beyond what people could afford as the main reasons people were leaving

But whatever helps you sleep at night
Old 05-24-2021, 10:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
This is how you build a lasting legacy, a society that will most definitely stand the test of time.