Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-24-2021, 10:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was quoting the person in this thread who used the phrase trumptard

I’m better off on an individual level than him too
That's because even if they were to dole out everyone the same income, twitch, Netflix, prime video, mobile game, and onlyfans subscriptions, alcoholism and drug addiction are expensive habits.

In a utopic society, he would get extra since he has extra needs.
Old 05-24-2021, 10:22 PM
Banned

Hey now, those plastic panels on saturns dont dent. lolol

Remember those commercials where they whacked golf balls into the side of em?
Old 05-24-2021, 10:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And that’s weird because all news articles that I read talking about the exodus were mentioning high taxes and EPA regulations on new housing driving housing and cost of living prices beyond what people could afford as the main reasons people were leaving

But whatever helps you sleep at night
I thought you Trump retards didn't listen to the mainstream media.
Old 05-24-2021, 10:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey now, those plastic panels on saturns dont dent. lolol

Remember those commercials where they whacked golf balls into the side of em?
Lol
Old 05-24-2021, 10:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought you Trump retards didn't listen to the mainstream media.
You have to take in all information. I could debate your side better than you. I could create a new account, claim to be a hardcore liberal, and ya’ll would be quoting every talking point I made with glee

Edit: my job is also 99% liberal, and I’ve been in this field for 13 years now. I’ve talked with far smarter liberals than Horza on a daily basis
Old 05-24-2021, 10:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You have to take in all information. I could debate your side better than you. I could create a new account, claim to be a hardcore liberal, and ya’ll would be quoting every talking point I made with glee
I'm not even a liberal, mister observant.
Old 05-24-2021, 10:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is how you build a lasting legacy, a society that will most definitely stand the test of time.
No, that is accomplished by smoking weed and binge drinking throughout your 20s. Spending everything you've got on "rent" (but that other 25$/day doesn't count)
Old 05-24-2021, 10:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I make 55k/yr so no, unfortunately not. It would be great to get free food and free healthcare but turns out I don’t qualify and have to work for everything I get

And that’s weird because all news articles that I read talking about the exodus were mentioning high taxes and EPA regulations on new housing driving housing and cost of living prices beyond what people could afford as the main reasons people were leaving

But whatever helps you sleep at night
Admittedly, you read conservatives news so what else are they going to say?
Aren't you the one pushing hard about the fake media?
Why believe them when they push your narrative, I thought all media was the enemy of the people. (except the one approved by orange cheetah)

So tell me, when the population boom and the middle of the fucking desert have a lot of people living in it brought in by low taxes, what do you think is going to happen?

Usually, taxes will raise not because of democrats but because you will be forced, as your metro grows, to offer more services, more varied services. Because you ow have to build a bigger water treatment plant. Because you have to do this, and that because you have all these people and you can't build for the current demand because you are still attracting new people so it must be bigger and now you're a city and oh noes, your taxes are high and there are enough people to blame it on "the other side".

Also, do you know the Beggar thy neighbour politics/policies?
Arizona is playing this.
Doesn't usually end well, for rather obvious reasons.

Beggar thy neighbour

In economics, a beggar-thy-neighbour policy is an economic policy through which one country attempts to remedy its economic problems by means that tend to worsen the economic problems of other countries.
Old 05-24-2021, 10:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

Edit: my job is also 99% liberal, and I’ve been in this field for 13 years now. I’ve talked with far smarter liberals than Horza on a daily basis
All this knowledge, $55K/year, and still single?

And it only took you 13 years to advance up to $55K. John Galt, is that you?
Old 05-24-2021, 10:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not even a liberal, mister observant.
My bad, progressive. Sure love Biden though, and I hear he’s moderate as F