Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 06-12-2022, 09:32 AM
Fire Giant

It's interesting to me how nobody trusts the government unless they want to inject unknown substances into their body.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-12-2022, 10:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's interesting to me how nobody trusts the government unless they want to inject unknown substances into their body.

steroids and antibiotics in the meat we eat, additives in processed food we eat, carcinogens in everyday products that we all use, insecticides in everyday produce, insecticides in weed a lot of us smoke and eat

what's another set of chemicals in a lifetime of being a petri dish
Old 06-12-2022, 11:56 AM
Banned

Siezure warnins!****

Old 06-12-2022, 11:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Siezure warnins!****

Hail Siezure!#!
Old 06-12-2022, 12:01 PM
Banned

now i'm naseaus and dizzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-12-2022, 12:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

now i'm naseaus and dizzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nostra-dizzy amiright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vormotus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread has helped me pass from level 33 to 35 in 6 min bursts as I waited for spawns.

You all have the most weird, intense, outlandish and impossible to conciliate viewpoints , from at the very least, managed to count 6 sides regarding the topic at hand, all of them at odds and sometimes following the most diverse pathways without any central point of origin except personal biases, beliefs and even the need to simply be contrarian, without any allies whatsoever between all of you except targets of opportunity plus , to add insult to injury some extraneous bots that crawled due to the use of several keywords into this thread.

It was fun to read as an insight into the playerbase to be honest.

Love to everyone here.
Satan does to conspiracy what lawyers do to contracts. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-17-2022, 11:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attachment 17789

Lol remember making kids isolate outside to eat lunch or all the graduations that got cancelled and all the other bullshit the left made kids do at school? There are probably still schools out there making kids wear masks. There are literally millions of kids who were developing life skills that had to isolate for two years of their lives thanks to Dr. Fauci and President Biden who had a better chance of dying while driving to and from school than from Covid.
They’re also somewhat likely to get shot at school too. Strange how people care so much about masks and things but don’t seem to want to stop kids getting shot.

Also strange that most people didn’t give two shits about the terrible quality of education in our public schools for decades and then all the sudden they’re like “remote learning is terrible for education quality and childhood development!” Screw off…you just let yourself believe Covid should be politicized and started using this as a chip to use in your arguments against the “libs”. You don’t care at all about those kids lol…or prove me wrong and show me where you’ve donated to charities dedicated to helping elementary school kids in shitty public schools, or volunteered in programs that help kids better their education.
Old 06-17-2022, 12:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They’re also somewhat likely to get shot at school too. Strange how people care so much about masks and things but don’t seem to want to stop kids getting shot.

Also strange that most people didn’t give two shits about the terrible quality of education in our public schools for decades and then all the sudden they’re like “remote learning is terrible for education quality and childhood development!” Screw off…you just let yourself believe Covid should be politicized and started using this as a chip to use in your arguments against the “libs”. You don’t care at all about those kids lol…or prove me wrong and show me where you’ve donated to charities dedicated to helping elementary school kids in shitty public schools, or volunteered in programs that help kids better their education.
its not strange if you shutup and listen to me about the conspiracy shit I post you say is bullshit.
Old 06-17-2022, 12:45 PM
Fire Giant

I would have loved to have the choice to send my two youngest (15 and 18 now) back to school much earlier and allow them to ditch masks much earlier than our district/county allowed.

As a household with no at-risk individuals, we should have had the choice to put our kids' mental health above our own risk for contracting COVID. Let the households with risks make their own decisions for their own families.

My kids were at home and subsequently wore masks at school much longer than the data said was statistically necessary for vaccinated people. If you're going to believe science, you need to go all in.
Old 06-17-2022, 12:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would have loved to have the choice to send my two youngest (15 and 18 now) back to school much earlier and allow them to ditch masks much earlier than our district/county allowed.
you are like the island of misshapen toys of politics, all of the worst stances from every group lol

A democrat who is anti mask.

A republican who is pro biden.

goes on and on.