Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2017, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

It's safe to say a noob went banking for him.
Old 09-03-2017, 11:27 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's safe to say a noob went banking for him.
There have been some pretty solid burns in this thread and I'm enjoying the hell out of it.
Old 09-03-2017, 11:28 AM
Kobold

Op are you horde or Allance? GTFO
Old 09-03-2017, 11:53 AM
Kobold

Have to ask, why in the hell are you no life twits rehashing old content from yesterday?Ive said it before..I am in Everfrost ATM come see me and we can talk or are you hiding here ? Char is Darkwharf please I would love to see you.
Old 09-03-2017, 12:22 PM
Fire Giant

I played EQ back in '98 and even today, I have no problem soloing Ice Giants because at times it's relaxing and not much of the whole daily grind.

Most of the players I know who show up are on the more friendly basis and if I have the front camp or the back camp. They will ask me to let them know when I'm leaving so they can take over. If I do happen to want to play for awhile and they are waiting then I'll ask them to watch the camp so I can go sell and they can take any IG that pop while I'm gone. I've done this over a hundred times by now and not once has anyone complained saying I left the camp and have always been cool about giving the camp back.

A camp is a camp and if someone has it then you wait for it or go elsewhere. I mean I have seen level 60 Necros and Shamans sitting on all 3 IG's and not wanting to be cool and split the camps up. Try dealing with that when they are sitting there for 4 or 5 hours...
Old 09-03-2017, 12:22 PM
Fire Giant

Nerdrage: check
Idiotic political statement: check
PKIRL threats: nah
Homophobic comments: we are all rooting for you, OP. Get that Tiki torch lit!
Old 09-03-2017, 12:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expediency [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hire a noob in everfrost to bank for you, shits classic.
Hell yea... If you are a Druid then this is a cash cow because you can become a platinum runner and exchange gold for platinum and go sell fine steel weapons for players for a cut or percentage of the sell.

I know when I was in my level 20's-30's, I sometimes would make an additional 1,000 platinum just from players camping IG's...
Old 09-03-2017, 12:35 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wharfrat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am in Everfrost ATM come see me and we can talk
Omg the opportunity we were all waiting for

I don't think any of these people are in this thread to talk to you
Old 09-03-2017, 12:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But running to the forums to cry about losing an ice giant camp is hilarious.
Heebs, in defense of Wharfrat, he did as he should which is use rants and flames to rant! I never discourage nerd rants, that's what this place is for.

Plus, it really let's you get to see what a person is really about. When someone breaks down and melts, that's when you see their true colors best.
Old 09-03-2017, 12:53 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumbo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I played EQ back in '98 and even today, I have no problem soloing Ice Giants because at times it's relaxing and not much of the whole daily grind.

Most of the players I know who show up are on the more friendly basis and if I have the front camp or the back camp. They will ask me to let them know when I'm leaving so they can take over. If I do happen to want to play for awhile and they are waiting then I'll ask them to watch the camp so I can go sell and they can take any IG that pop while I'm gone. I've done this over a hundred times by now and not once has anyone complained saying I left the camp and have always been cool about giving the camp back.

A camp is a camp and if someone has it then you wait for it or go elsewhere. I mean I have seen level 60 Necros and Shamans sitting on all 3 IG's and not wanting to be cool and split the camps up. Try dealing with that when they are sitting there for 4 or 5 hours...
This sums up my experience in everfrost exactly well said Gumbo... everybody talks about what a great community we have here but I see something very different at times..this is the way I approach the camp and 99% of the players I have encountered there...the morons who post here with flames and such are all posers who wish to conform to some weird gamer mentality witch frankly I want NO part of

~walks away with his head held high~
Closed Thread