Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2019, 06:02 PM
Fire Giant

I forget the old guard of the server thinks they’re still somehow more important
Old 07-01-2019, 06:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@Vraxx

It took 4 hours bc two other dragons spawned...was not just Vulak.
Oh fair enough, I hadn’t heard that part.
Old 07-01-2019, 06:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I forget the old guard of the server thinks they’re still somehow more important
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-01-2019, 06:18 PM
Fire Giant

Lol, that’s pretty good
Old 07-01-2019, 09:33 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any non biased ppl want to give me the rundown on how things have been going in the end game? Haven't been around for probably a year but I see ppl beating their chests about having the upper hand on AM but then I spot check AM's attendance this week and see Doze and Eashen kills so it can't be as lopsided as some are making it out to be...
Lots of guilds would be psyched to get Doze and Eashen, but it's a far cry from the weeks where every top-of-the-heap mob went to AM.

It was also the first cycle after a raid ban, when you would probably expect AM out in force, rather than logging in a handful of raiders for Vulak.

Also it's RNF so you're not going to get unbiased takes very often. Its a forum for trolling and flaming, not polite discussion. Admittedly I'm not unbiased at all, but that's as close as I can get to objective about it.
Old 07-01-2019, 09:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any non biased ppl want to give me the rundown on how things have been going in the end game? Haven't been around for probably a year but I see ppl beating their chests about having the upper hand on AM but then I spot check AM's attendance this week and see Doze and Eashen kills so it can't be as lopsided as some are making it out to be...
Riot had two good weeks, AM got caught with foot in mouth after shit talking. Right now it's zerg vs zerg because rooted dragons take ridiculous amounts of time. Riot spent 4 hours from 4:30-8:30 killing vulak guards, random Dragon spawn, rinse repeat etc. I don't know who won that one. Riot got the dragons but who wants to spend that much time in ntov every week for vulak?

TL;DR Nerds apalled that other nerds are willing to be nerdier so they call them nerds.
Old 07-01-2019, 09:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
who wants to spend that much time in ntov every week
This, pretty much.
Old 07-01-2019, 09:52 PM
Banned

Butchh wtf do you have left to gear
Old 07-02-2019, 02:26 AM
Sarnak

I think RnF needs another thread about how Riot is happy to finally get more people online at 4am than AM

Gogogogo
Old 07-02-2019, 02:56 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think RnF needs another thread about how Riot is happy to finally get more people online at 4am than AM

Gogogogo
The sun never sets on the riot empire
Closed Thread