Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2019, 02:44 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osprey39 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because I think getting excited over some vanity item in a 20 year old game is stupid? Ok man, whatever you want to think...
Plays 20-year-old game. Doesn't think it's stupid.

Thinks how you play 20-year-old game is stupid.
Old 07-03-2019, 02:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squire [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
God I bet you're a fun guy at parties.
He knows more about EQ than a lot of people.... and you think he goes to parties? Good one.
Old 07-03-2019, 03:12 PM
Planar Protector

Farm PGTs
Old 07-03-2019, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

I think some dudes here are over looking the functionality of a barb sham having a guise. Making that trip for spells sucks.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 07-03-2019, 03:51 PM
Sarnak

let me tell you the best strat for green99 community, play world of Warcraft this fall if you know whats good for you....
Old 07-03-2019, 03:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eq is a journey not a destination.
I love thinking of EQ this way. <3
Old 07-03-2019, 04:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I 100% agree that these items will be a shit show and that they will be incredibly hard to get, but I haven't given up hope that you're wrong about the "lock down" part. Locking down camps just goes against so much of both what this server is about ('merit"-ocracy) and what live was about (read the old GM/Guide handbooks and then try to tell me with a straight face that you could lock a camp down in classic ... if the GMs on your server were doing their job properly at least).

I haven't given up hope that everyone behind Project 1999 won't just throw in the towel because "it's only a few items", and that they will change the server rules to "keep Green classic" (and prevent lock downs) before it is released.
Lol then you havent experienced chardok AE/AOE they would hold a list people would put their friends on the list over the next person that asked........

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 07-03-2019, 04:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osprey39 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just don't get the obsession people have with those 2 items. I mean at least the mana stone is useful for awhile but the mask? It's a pure vanity item. The fact that people will be camping those things around the clock does not compute to me.
Ultra vision, junk buff, faction change on some servers... great for large races...
Old 07-03-2019, 04:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekayy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol then you havent experienced chardok AE/AOE they would hold a list people would put their friends on the list over the next person that asked........
I've been playing here for at least half a decade now, so I very much remember the Chardok AoE days [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] (or should that be a [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]?)

But I wasn't not talking about the players: players will do any assholish thing necessary to get their pixels, IF it's in the rules (a Guise is no good if your account is banned).

I was talking about the staff, who set the rules. I still have hope they'll make a modification (it wouldn't take a huge one) to the play nice policies to prevent lockdowns, both because they go against what every top-end guild member on this server claims they want ("competition") and against everything the classic Play Nice Policy stood for (and again, also the classic GM guidebook itself, which is out there on the web for any interested parties to read).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 07-03-2019 at 04:42 PM..
Old 07-03-2019, 04:39 PM
Fire Giant

Prostrat: pretty common knowledge but play an ench or necro if you wanna farm lower guk all day and make cash. If thats what your into

Goals: My personal goal is to reach lvl 50 on a necro before kunark and reunite with some old friends. Could care less about mana stones or guises.

That bag post was awesome ty, i was thinking of the najena ones that have the 25% WR too
Oralen - 60 Ranger <Core>
Closed Thread