Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2019, 12:08 PM
Sarnak

And Ivah speaking of Jeff, I have also added some of the things he recommends for a bulging disk to help speed things along. I've gotten a lot of good info from his channel.
Old 08-06-2019, 12:26 PM
Planar Protector

What is this restriction? And what channel does Jeff have

Thanks & God bless
Old 08-06-2019, 12:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is this restriction? And what channel does Jeff have

Thanks & God bless
Just Google athleanx or jeff cavalier he's good at breaking stuff down until you learn all the fixing issues thing on your own. Your problem could be needle in a haystack get rdy to dig deep because the shoulder is a complicated area, or it could be as easy as smashing some tissue out if your lucky. Look up crossfit trainers for that trevor bachmeyer comes to mind (ya the guy who was suspended for 4 years) but he really knows his shit. Can't recall other names atm I can check later
Old 08-06-2019, 01:04 PM
Kobold

https://youtu.be/zRoOUwRh5Ik. He has a lot of videos like this.
Old 08-06-2019, 01:54 PM
Banned

Jeff Cavalier is mah boy. Fix that anterior pelvic tilt, boys. That shit is the male equivelent of muffin top. Totally fucking gross looking schlub shit.
Old 08-07-2019, 01:02 PM
Kobold

Currently deployed, miss EQ but love this a lot. Been hitting the gym every day and finally squatted my bodyweight 5x5. Not crazy but big for me. My gains would be pretty good if my food and sleep were a lot better here but that's the name of the game, and there's still gains, just slowly.

Old 08-07-2019, 05:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just Google athleanx or jeff cavalier he's good at breaking stuff down until you learn all the fixing issues thing on your own. Your problem could be needle in a haystack get rdy to dig deep because the shoulder is a complicated area, or it could be as easy as smashing some tissue out if your lucky. Look up crossfit trainers for that trevor bachmeyer comes to mind (ya the guy who was suspended for 4 years) but he really knows his shit. Can't recall other names atm I can check later
I would actually recommend going to see an actual orthopedic MD and getting an MRI.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 08-07-2019, 05:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would actually recommend going to see an actual orthopedic MD and getting an MRI.
Ya nothing wrong with that, but he still has to fix whats causing the issue
Old 08-09-2019, 05:39 PM
Planar Protector

Thanks for the advice guyz
Old 08-14-2019, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

Wondering how well ginger would work as a regular energy supplement instead of my 1-2 energy drink habit.

Anti-inflammatory.
Anti-oxidant.
Vasodilation, lowers blood pressure.
Improves insulin sensitivity, by slowing glucose release into blood stream.

I’m not seeing where the stimulant effect is.

Granted, I realize I’m pushing into areas I know nothing about. Like, physiologically, what gives us the psychological feeling of energy? Is “energy” all psychological? That would make sense: body giving feeedback on available resources.

Like ginger looks like a sedative on paper, but it feels like a stimulant mentally.

What’s cool about ginger is it’s a non-diuretic stimulant. I wanna see if I can find more of those.
Last edited by Cecily; 08-14-2019 at 02:51 PM..
Closed Thread