Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2019, 01:27 AM
Kobold

Back when the server was getting 2 quakes per month the timers were too stacked for a vulak killing guild to engage Vox. The scale drop rate is horrendous, about 7-10x worse than Gore. You can expect Vox to drop 2 scales per year on average. But with 1 or less quakes per month the big guilds can come knock him out quickly. 95% of the time the loot will be utter garbage. They'll have to decide if it's worth trampling over the casuals going after their one meager target per week or whatever.
Old 08-18-2019, 01:28 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by madiguz1215 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it's more ignorance or lack of awareness than intentional. I can tell you Riot isn't very experienced with Vox, so I can understand why it happened. I believe Riot will face appropriate consequences for their actions.
Sorry but I'm calling bullshit on this. The server has been out for way too long and the Vox meta hasn't changed in years. You dont have lv 52 warriors with epics and not know the fight. You're being delusional in your denial to admit that Riot blatantly tried to zerg their way to Vox and as a result trained themselves and half the server.

Idgaf if they get punished despite the fact they deserve it. But to sit here and deny it is just ridiculous on your part. Even if they are new to the fight, maybe not be cucks about it and teach people how it's done properly instead of bum rushing.
Old 08-18-2019, 01:28 AM
Planar Protector

If you are going to engage vox without first killing the giants then you need to pull them out of lair and be engaged on them/maintain aggro on them during the fight.

If you just root them / drop them on another guild then gate (like in the posted video) or flop then you intentionally trained someone and broke the rules.

Hope this helps anyone who was confused!
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 08-18-2019, 01:31 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should have seen the weird ass cryptic tells he would send me, theorizing about why big guilds are so bad for the server when I was killing his 3rd or 4th guild in a row at the time. I can prob dig them up, but to be honest, its really cringe just to read.
You personally destroyed his guilds? lmao
Old 08-18-2019, 01:34 AM
Sarnak

also lol @ so many guilds competing for vox in year 5? of velious
Old 08-18-2019, 01:38 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by PL_Barton [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry but I'm calling bullshit on this. The server has been out for way too long and the Vox meta hasn't changed in years. You dont have lv 52 warriors with epics and not know the fight. You're being delusional in your denial to admit that Riot blatantly tried to zerg their way to Vox and as a result trained themselves and half the server.

Idgaf if they get punished despite the fact they deserve it. But to sit here and deny it is just ridiculous on your part. Even if they are new to the fight, maybe not be cucks about it and teach people how it's done properly instead of bum rushing.
Just because you're familiar with an engage doesn't mean other people are.
Old 08-18-2019, 01:39 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by PL_Barton [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Though I do agree, there should have been better prep work.
Old 08-18-2019, 01:41 AM
Sarnak

That was my first vox raid \o/
Old 08-18-2019, 01:48 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Watch the fraps. Nothing accidental about that train. Everyone knows you don't bum rush Vox without clearing some IGs first. Not to mention Huffwun's blatant rooting a mob ontop of KWSM/AG/BG
What are the timestamps for the train being started by the riot member and Huffwin rooting mobs? I see people from all guilds running eveywhere. Looks more like a clusterfuck.
Old 08-18-2019, 01:51 AM
Sarnak

AG mage in that fraps parks his pet on 2 Ice giants then continues running up to VoX, then his pet dies and you can see those 2 giants run up towards vox lair with about 5-6 new friends added in.

Nice fraps though, not quite a Lavittz level train but close.