Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2016, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kender [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Wun Wun can knock down a fortified castle door but cant kick a shield wall down? really? he should have been able to breach that wall with ease. after all he could pluck people from it and rip them to bits like tissue paper
This was the most annoying thing about the episode. Wun Wun swinging his arms ineffectually at the air while surrounded.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 06-22-2016, 03:30 PM
Banned

Nah Tom gets killed by little finger or margerie
Old 06-22-2016, 04:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaboo_Cleric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Interesting perspective what makes you say this?

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 06-24-2016, 01:06 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trungep99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the real question for upcoming episode 10 is... will the prophecy cercei received about all of her childrens demise come true.
of course it will

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoozi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes.
Tommen will be a casualty of the wildfire (purposeful perhaps since he cast Cersei aside), then Jamie will run her through for killing their last child.
maybe. i have a hard time seeing her raise a hand against Tommen. i dont think she will burn all of KL this episode, but possibly just the Sept of Baelor. that said i do think cersei will ultimately (or attempt to) burn down kings landing. i think theres a chance jaime stops her, but this time the people know he saved them and he finally gets the credit hes deserved for the last 17 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaboo_Cleric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is HBO we are talking about. so im sure he'll get killed by the sandsnakes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 06-24-2016, 06:26 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
of course it will

maybe. i have a hard time seeing her raise a hand against Tommen. i dont think she will burn all of KL this episode, but possibly just the Sept of Baelor. that said i do think cersei will ultimately (or attempt to) burn down kings landing. i think theres a chance jaime stops her, but this time the people know he saved them and he finally gets the credit hes deserved for the last 17 years.

this is HBO we are talking about. so im sure he'll get killed by the sandsnakes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jamie saving KL and getting credit this time is HBO-interesting. Will that qualify for Book of the Brothers entry and beef up his resume? And, Tommen is going to be de-legitimized, so Jamie's next in-line. WWND?

My nerd boner this season was for the Bran/Bloodraven storyline. But the storyline was so chopped up, I've gone limp. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-24-2016, 06:32 AM
Orc

Cersei is going to set off an explosion that will accidentally catch Tommen in the CROSS-FIRE (get it?). He's screwed and it will be mommy's fault.
Old 06-24-2016, 06:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by holahouze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jamie saving KL and getting credit this time is HBO-interesting. Will that qualify for Book of the Brothers entry and beef up his resume? And, Tommen is going to be de-legitimized, so Jamie's next in-line. WWND?

My nerd boner this season was for the Bran/Bloodraven storyline. But the storyline was so chopped up, I've gone limp. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can someone break down how Jamie is next in line? This isn't making sense to me.

Old 06-24-2016, 06:49 AM
Orc

In no world is Jaime next in line.
Old 06-24-2016, 06:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In no world is Jaime next in line.
How come I see multiple people in the thread suggesting he is? I don't understand if its some inside joke for HBO or what?

Old 06-24-2016, 08:13 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can someone break down how Jamie is next in line? This isn't making sense to me.
Hey - I'm on the run here and can't dig it out. But, I believe Sirken posted Baratheon family tree about a month ago on this board. Its on here. And, remember, this is show only for present, since Tommen kicked Jamie out of Kingsguard.
Closed Thread