Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2022, 12:49 PM
Fire Giant

Imagine what you could accomplish if you cared this much in game.
Old 02-14-2022, 12:49 PM
Sarnak

he gettin real good under your skins tho my dudes
Old 02-14-2022, 01:23 PM
Sarnak

Kittens turning tail and gating out after wiping themselves on a single flurry was the highlight of my day
Old 02-14-2022, 01:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibblewitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine what you could accomplish if you cared this much in game.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-14-2022, 01:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrant49333 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kittens turning tail and gating out after wiping themselves on a single flurry was the highlight of my day
For perspective...

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/c...r_average_day/

Quote:
Coming home from work and having my 3 and a half year old daughter yell "DADDY!" while giving me a running full body tackle hug. She'll tell me about her day with a huge smile on her cute little face, and her eyes are just beaming with so much genuine love and enthusiasm. Best hugs ever.
Quote:
When she texts me first.
Quote:
When the lady in the cafe at work calls me "mija". My grandmother who recently passed was the only one who called me that and it is nice to hear [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
My cat. Singlehandedly the best friend I have ever had. Doesn't matter how shitty work was that day, her face lights up when she sees my sorry ass come through the door. I love her so much.
Quote:
Gym time. As someone who was nearly obese, and just started losing weight a few weeks ago, it's exciting to be able to notice that I can exercise longer than before, that lifting weights is easier. Also, my gym has a pool and swimming is fun.
Quote:
Telling my parents I love them before they go to bed each night, whether its over the phone or in person, it's something I make sure to make time for. Kids grow up and parents grow old and somewhere along the lines, people lose touch. I just want to make sure that they end each day knowing they are appreciated[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-14-2022, 01:41 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrant49333 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think we've underestimated what a bunch a weirdo inbreds you ppl are. When I see other people trying stuff in the game i'm like oh that's cool, i hope that goes well for them.
Old 02-14-2022, 02:05 PM
Fire Giant

This is what not caring looks like.
Old 02-14-2022, 02:10 PM
Large Bat

Odd, I think your perspective is a bit wonky. I'd say, you do care, since you troll this forum beating your chest over hOw GuD YoU ArE, while the rest of us log out and enjoy other things in life, like people who truly don't care.

Seek help
Old 02-14-2022, 02:13 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibblewitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is what not caring looks like.
it's not mutually exclusive brother. it's possible to genuinely not care about rAIDinG and also enjoy some back and forth with the mentally ill on rnf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-14-2022, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

Nibblewitz is really starting to come off as a desperate, pathetic loser. Not a great look tbh.
Closed Thread