Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2012, 01:33 PM
Sarnak

Why ban someone for making a comment about content on a rant forum? This is what you get when you make a private server. You get the worst of the worst that troll and talk shit. You should be used to this shit talk by now.
Old 05-13-2012, 01:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonIsStillPosting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know that's not the same thing. Being an actual good player from a real guild, why do you even bother with a joke of a guild like TMO?
Free ride to see old content and loots.
Old 05-13-2012, 01:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a real job that I make my money from. You're fucking delusional if you think that the donation money would pay for anything aside from the server's bandwidth. That's why we have had to ask a couple of times in the past to consider donating.

I can't speak for Rogean, but I can confidently say I'm fucking sick of the attitude of the players recently. This thread included. It doesn't help anything. It doesn't help the server. Does it help you feel better? Fuck off.

I was up until like 1am last night finishing Kael. I wake up to read one message and it's this. Kanras and I both have been working on Velious for a while now. Do you know what it's like to spend free time working on something, FOR NOTHING?

Fuck off.

p.s. you won't be able to answer my questions because you're banned.
Don't get trolled by the tards who quit. He is just stirrup up trouble.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 05-13-2012, 01:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulz Sect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like we didn't see that 1000 times.
Old 05-13-2012, 01:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Free ride to see old content and loots.
I don't need a free ride. I've seen the content and had the loots a thousand times over on Live. Folks who were in EE with me, not that there are many left, understand why we merged with TMO.

And yes, Harrison, to a great extent, the "mobs walking through the door" thing is the same as what they did. EQ mobs don't respect proper pathing when they are aggro on someone, period. Walls, ledges, whatever... it should all be fair game. It was all fair game on Live. Why should P99 be any different?

It's not like the dragons weren't killing people left and right. They could just as easily have wiped up there, and I'm guessing that would suck trying to CR to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gratis View Post
Or you people could quit being children and stop treating minor issues as major infractions. There are tons of petitions coming in for reasons that can actually be resolved quickly and don't culminate in a message board brawl by a bunch of adults acting like brats.
Old 05-13-2012, 01:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkorin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't need a free ride. I've seen the content and had the loots a thousand times over on Live. Folks who were in EE with me, not that there are many left, understand why we merged with TMO.

And yes, Harrison, to a great extent, the "mobs walking through the door" thing is the same as what they did. EQ mobs don't respect proper pathing when they are aggro on someone, period. Walls, ledges, whatever... it should all be fair game. It was all fair game on Live. Why should P99 be any different?

It's not like the dragons weren't killing people left and right. They could just as easily have wiped up there, and I'm guessing that would suck trying to CR to.

Guess most people had the mind set when they came here that everything would be legit this time around.
Old 05-13-2012, 01:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guess most people had the mind set when they came here that everything would be legit this time around.
Alkorin was in LoS, which at one point was ahead of every other guild in the world serverwide.

He doesn't need some grand sense of accomplishment from EQ like some of these no-talent cheating pieces of shit do. I just don't understand why he stayed in TMO once they started going down the tubes, (Merging with DA and then picking up the DA playstyle of cheating, shitbagging up the server, poopsocking, training, etc.)
Old 05-13-2012, 02:01 PM
Sarnak

I wasn't in LoS at that point in their timeline, but that's not the idea here. They did a lot of things that you might consider exploiting as well. How about that whole using DA idol while maintaing aggro thing? That was them, you know, on AoW, before it was hotfixed by Verant in early Velious.

Nothing is/was as pure as you think it was, Harrison. That's all I'm trying to say. Guilds did what they had to do to get ahead or stay ahead, often bending game mechanics to accomplish something difficult. Nothing has changed. The only thing TMO doesn't have going for them is the world first, and who cares? You aren't playing anymore. Let them play. It's none of your business.

Quote:
Or you people could quit being children and stop treating minor issues as major infractions. There are tons of petitions coming in for reasons that can actually be resolved quickly and don't culminate in a message board brawl by a bunch of adults acting like brats.
Old 05-13-2012, 02:02 PM
Sarnak

Also, GOD DAMNIT, MY EYES, Lulz.

Quote:
Old 05-13-2012, 02:12 PM
Banned

maybe u should make friends in game, eq has good replayability, thats why its still got emu servers 12 years later
Closed Thread