Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 09-25-2022, 09:26 AM
Planar Protector

Default Still have an 8-slot bag of manastones

Trying to find cool stuff for which to trade. Thoughts?
Old 09-25-2022, 10:54 AM
Sarnak

You could set a record in fastest manastone giveaway to Worry in P99 history.
Old 09-25-2022, 10:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trying to find cool stuff for which to trade. Thoughts?
Did you script/bot all those manastones with 1 character/account or multiple? I suspect it'd be too suspicious to do it all with 1 character right? Asking for a friend
Old 09-25-2022, 01:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thoughts?
You might be able to trade them for your virginity.

But for real, that is 8 amazing contests dude if true.
Old 09-25-2022, 03:02 PM
Banned

I’m a noob, aren’t these kind of just a vanity item? Don’t they not work past a certain level or on certain continents? I thought I remember hearing about that

I don’t recall hearing about them being transformative for a char, not like the bard epic or certain other clickies can be
Old 09-25-2022, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

Teleportation classes can use it to full mana with a quick zone and gate. And it works in a lot of camps people do regularly.

And its bad ass!!

#skulls

Also there are some other crazy reasons Im sure IDK

And twinkage!!
Old 09-25-2022, 03:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m a noob, aren’t these kind of just a vanity item? Don’t they not work past a certain level or on certain continents? I thought I remember hearing about that

I don’t recall hearing about them being transformative for a char, not like the bard epic or certain other clickies can be
They don't work in Kunark/Velious zones. That's really the only limitation. They're extremely good for classic zones and especially porting classes that can quickly port to WC or something then spam to full mana and gate back to wherever they want. What they SHOULD do is make them drop forever and remove the zone limitations. P99 is already not classic let's just make a few more not classic changes to actually improve the player experience imo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-25-2022, 05:07 PM
Fire Giant

They were awesome for leveling clerics when the hole still had people in it.
Old 09-25-2022, 06:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatChapp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They were awesome for leveling clerics when the hole still had people in it.
A fully kitted cleric with prenerf donal BP and manastone in classic zones was fucking bananas lol. I remember seeing one as an oog healer for a guk group one time and it was the most insane shit ever. Infinite mana cleric with undead nukes rofl
Old 09-25-2022, 11:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsNoBan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They don't work in Kunark/Velious zones. That's really the only limitation. They're extremely good for classic zones and especially porting classes that can quickly port to WC or something then spam to full mana and gate back to wherever they want. What they SHOULD do is make them drop forever and remove the zone limitations. P99 is already not classic let's just make a few more not classic changes to actually improve the player experience imo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the people with manastones dont need quality of life improvements lol

give us all the nexus and no bazaar so we can destroy big druid, down with dial a port servitude, glory to guild druids!