Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 10-07-2022, 06:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Banned on twitch apparently

I think I tried to warn you guys before, Twitch is basically a more progressive version of reddit, run by sad lonely leftists simps who give attractive women 1/10th the penalties dudes get. Some chick fucked on stream twice now in front of children viewers and only got a 1 week ban (and now has 20x+ more kids in viewership), while a dude got a permanent ban for posting a pic of a popular female streamer without makeup

Your political opinions and even language used communicating are not going to fly there. I tried to warn you before

Unless you want to make a channel where you peg yourselves on stream (Twitch will LOVE this), I would recommend a streaming server with less moderation
They probably got banned for criticizing BLM in their last video.

And no, that's not sarcasm. They probably did. Can't touch the golden calf. That's heresy.
Old 10-07-2022, 06:54 PM
Banned

Damn conservatives sure run into a lot of free speech situations. It's a pretty ridiculous stance to take, maybe they can't see how their actions also stifle free speech.

Here I was avoiding Twitch because I'm 40, but I will make sure to slip 'em a few bucks for my horny leftist comrades online
Old 10-08-2022, 12:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DERRRR THE WIRE HUR HUR HUR

Sounds like you’ve never seen the wire if you didn’t know what the gif on page 1 was. Nothing better than watching an idiot like this fucking moron get proven wrong twice lol
Old 10-08-2022, 12:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn conservatives sure run into a lot of free speech situations. It's a pretty ridiculous stance to take, maybe they can't see how their actions also stifle free speech.

Here I was avoiding Twitch because I'm 40, but I will make sure to slip 'em a few bucks for my horny leftist comrades online
So your solution for free speech is "Stay quiet or else you might anger the authoritarians"?

Boot. Licker.
Old 10-09-2022, 09:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So your solution for free speech is "Stay quiet or else you might anger the authoritarians"?

Boot. Licker.
No I encourage them to speak up, so that they get themselves banned from as many platforms as possible. Just let them talk and the natural result is usually deplatforming, since their rotten beliefs tend to spill out.

They love cops as long as those cops aren't working against conservatives, so obviously they don't actually care about free speech.
Old 10-09-2022, 10:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No I encourage them to speak up, so that they get themselves banned from as many platforms as possible. Just let them talk and the natural result is usually deplatforming, since their rotten beliefs tend to spill out.

They love cops as long as those cops aren't working against conservatives, so obviously they don't actually care about free speech.
Places like Twitter will ban all the insane rightwingers.

Not touching any of the insane leftwingers.

Only discourse left on Twitter is Normal, Sane Rightwingers VS Insane, Violent Leftwingers.

Normies believe Twitter is an accurate reflection of the US and start to see that the Left has driven off the deep end.

Rightwing victories pile up. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-09-2022, 11:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Places like Twitter will ban all the insane rightwingers.

Not touching any of the insane leftwingers.

Only discourse left on Twitter is Normal, Sane Rightwingers VS Insane, Violent Leftwingers.

Normies believe Twitter is an accurate reflection of the US and start to see that the Left has driven off the deep end.

Rightwing victories pile up. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
those victories look an awful lot like losing elections and the resulting histrionics, but sure, tell yourself they're victories if it helps you
Old 10-09-2022, 11:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
those victories look an awful lot like losing elections and the resulting histrionics, but sure, tell yourself they're victories if it helps you
Okay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

91% of Trump's candidates won their open primaries, and 4 of 10 challengers topped incumbents.
Old 10-09-2022, 11:54 AM
Banned

Yeah keep taking victory laps after winning a primary if you want.

Don't worry, even if the Democrats win the actual elections, they're also conservatives, so the awful rich monsters that you guys worship win either way.
Old 10-09-2022, 12:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Yeah keep taking victory laps after winning a primary if you want.

Don't worry, even if the Democrats win the actual elections, they're also conservatives, so the awful rich monsters that you guys worship win either way.
Yay! I win no matter what [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]