Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2019, 11:08 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amyas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Training someone isn't out playing them... any epeen troll can break the rules and train a group....

The idiotic toxic replies in this thread just prove my point.
Most here are hypocrits. They don't care when "some breaks the rules" and, for instance, trains you and causes intentional experience loss. Thats okay. They will though, cry like friggin babies if they think Tune is boxing. Yeah, they lawyer up quick then. They submit videos, petition, etc., etc..

Very selective. Very dishonest.

If people want to play that way, just play on RoZ. Simple. It's allowed. Those that play on R99, for the most part, disapprove of that type of playstyle.
Old 02-16-2019, 11:44 AM
Sarnak

r99 is the superior 6-box server
Old 02-16-2019, 01:38 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amyas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seriously..... this is the kind of crap that keeps the red server pop down.
ya that's the goal you fucking idiot
Old 02-16-2019, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

You should take this opportunity to form a life-long enemy and treat them accordingly.
Old 02-16-2019, 02:55 PM
Banned

I play on red99 specificaly to train people and then cry about tune boxing. The GMs here are so dumn and stupid its very easy to manipulate them. Some are such desperate losers they will hang out in your discord and chat up about thr box. Wrapped around my finger those fucking idiots.
Old 02-17-2019, 08:38 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Training someone isn't out playing them... any epeen troll can break the rules and train a group....

The idiotic toxic replies in this thread just prove my point.

"Causing Experience Loss.

Intentionally causing experience-loss to other players in the PvP environment is illegal in all cases and may result in disciplinary action when witnessed by a P99CSR. This includes things such as intentionally training NPCs. We do understand that there are cases where the experience-loss is unintentional, and no disciplinary action will be taken in those cases."
false, real training takes skill. 100% positive I could derail all of your trains.
Old 02-17-2019, 09:09 PM
Banned

my big dick energy trains will ruin your life and leave you with PTSD. bill me for the therapist bills im mother fucking rich.
Closed Thread