Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2012, 02:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelinda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is literally the most articulate thing i have ever seen Prince post.

You people are missing a very important point here: I am not a server admin. I do not have access to turn on global OOC. Even if I do have access to turn it on...I don't have permission to turn it on. This server is owned by Rogean. Nilbog is another Admin. I am not.

I am here day after day, busting my ass to help the players, to take care of shit for the server and trying to help encourage people to play. I called Sirken and sweet talked him into coming back. I go to rogean over and over to get answers. I take care of getting rid of RMTers etc. have spent hours with nilbog pulling trade logs. I do my best and then all some of you can do is sit there on your high horses and cry a fucking river because "Amelinda won't turn on global OOC" "GM's don't care" or whatever else.

When you make posts talking shit about me or lack of GM attention it is Quite honestly a big fat slap in the face and is very insulting to me and the time i spend GMing here. It is insulting to Sirken and the time he spends guiding here.

I feel very similarly when a select few of you march your sillyness into IRC and start talking shit about me. It's insulting, uncalled for and it's doubtful i'm going to tolerate it anymore.

SO prince: To answer your post...
I have no way to make them auto-join this guild. I updated the MOTD so it's there when they sign in. I have no way to do more than i've done.

either say thank you or keep silent. but don't fucking criticize me for doing my best to meet people halfway until I can get in touch with Rogean.
No offense Amelinda you're a great person irl, but this isn't what GMing and promoting server health is about. None of that shit mattered on live. The server is incredibly unclassic and over policed in many regards, not just RMT. GM inteference is absurdly high. I honestly can't see why you even want to stick around because you have a nice family who is more deserving of your time, the server population is incredibly self-invested and immature, and no one appreciates what you do whether it be good or bad for the server (most of which is bad imho, EQ live was about little to no GM intervention, while this server is smothered in GM intervention).
Old 03-22-2012, 02:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The server is incredibly unclassic and over policed in many regards, not just RMT. GM inteference is absurdly high.......... the server population is incredibly self-invested and immature............... (most of which is bad imho, EQ live was about little to no GM intervention, while this server is smothered in GM intervention).
Read between the brown nose part and all's left is QQ I wish I wasn't banned for RMT.
Old 03-22-2012, 02:17 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Chat filters for global ooc wont fix the disadvantage you put yourself at by turning it off.
Let me get this straight.... you don't want global ooc, but because you don't want it, we can't have it either because it will put you in a disadvantage if you turn it off.

That's some booey logic right there.
Old 03-22-2012, 02:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Read between the brown nose part and all's left is QQ I wish I wasn't banned for RMT.
I got over my ban day 1. I flipped so much freaking money to be sour about my ban LOL.
Old 03-22-2012, 03:54 PM
Planar Protector

After reading ur post Amelinda I see how you might not have appreciated what I had to say but it doesn't reflect on you as a person, you're trying hard but you're like an assistant manager, in charge of everything without being given the authority to do much.
Old 03-23-2012, 01:27 AM
Banned

i miss feigi 1.0
Old 03-23-2012, 03:29 AM
Fire Giant

ex
ploy
tation
Old 03-23-2012, 11:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thats why i said rogean is trying to kill the server

tobusy with starwars time
doesn't StarWars suck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 09-26-2012, 09:11 AM
Banned

Could we compromise on yellow text with something similar to this?
Closed Thread