Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2021, 08:27 AM
Banned

Drugs probably wont hurt you but time is gonna kill us all forever. Make the passing of time illegal in a court of law.
Old 10-02-2021, 12:25 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-03-2021, 11:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was camping with a group of friends that planned to have all but 1 “designated Dave” sober volunteer do shrooms. We always keep 1 sober person just in case any clear-headed emergency type things need to be done, such as driving.
y'all don't use the designated drunk driver system?!? see i'm fighter pilot stock & i've trained to go fast on high tech drugz. On the other end, one time I got roofied with my friend but still escaped the clutches of the evil paederasts. so never fear!

I have done a lotta acid but only took shrooms a couple times. One really sucked because the "famous cellist" friend was providing the shroomz thru two DESPERATE chicks who were DESPERATE to get with cello boy the whole time. I don't know what to call it except that they were just too "basic" to be tripping around, and all 3 of their party were confused about who is going to get to fuck who (if ever). Total energy vacuum. One of the girls literally crawled on all fours to get the guy's attention as we were leaving, which --although causing riotous laughter once door closed-- this guy is married, mind you, so this was just a really evil scene to be around in that state.

now my rule is, never trip with anyone you wouldn't get naked with already. Also I can definitely perform at high levels on hallucinogens so let me drive your fast car on them.

Shrooms r cool though, and I think actually maybe a preferable experience for me to LSD. The important experiential effects are remarkably similar, considering how weird they are. Definitely healthier, as the shorter half life takes the exhaustion factor out. Can't squirt a dose out of a squirtgun or pass it by mouth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] though which is lame.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 10-03-2021 at 11:29 AM..
Old 10-03-2021, 09:17 PM
Banned

Ya, most def. Shrooms too nasty to pass by mouth. Bleh!

That did used to be one of my devious tactics for girls who didn’t know how to use a bong. Offer to the take the bong rip for them and pass it to them via mouth. If they were already drunk and into you, discovered it was a guaranteed way to get a first kiss at parties

But I couldn’t hold a hot bong rip for very long (without ice), so it backfires when you cough choke and gag before u can get it to them [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg D048D978-438B-471B-AF2E-5CFFDF95C8C1.jpg (22.3 KB, 0 views)
Old 10-03-2021, 10:38 PM
Banned

oh my i had nearly forgot this smoke transferring operation, which is funny because i think it's only really racy fun among relative strangers...who do we have here? anyhow, try with DMT? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

jk i think its a juris only operation. but maybe you could pass it TWICE??! nonono, talking myself outta that pitch
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 10-03-2021 at 10:46 PM..
Old 10-04-2021, 12:01 AM
Planar Protector

I wonder if ego death taking DMT is your soul dying and after that you are basically a walking corpse?

Anyone else a bit concerned their soul is gone now like I just completely convinced myself mine is while I was combing my hair?

Big sad if true. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread