Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 11-28-2022, 03:21 AM
Planar Protector

Bro that was my wasp!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-28-2022, 07:44 AM
Fire Giant

Even on Green 1.0 though the split didn't happen until a couple weeks in, when we were already beyond the 200 people in Nektulos forest phase. All the split did was make places like Highhold and Steamfont empty so everyone could get groups in CB and Befallen.
Old 11-28-2022, 10:35 AM
Planar Protector

I gave up on green/teal cos there was never any xp group on highpass orcs or gnolls.

Honestly, this was one of my biggest excitements for the new server - no raid scene so this classic experience of keeping the fortress safe from invading evil monsters would finally be relivable without some dorky level 50 mage breaking the illusion of spirited adventure. Yet it just didn't happen

Bah, humbug!

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXX Dung

Old 11-28-2022, 03:35 PM
Fire Giant

What made me really sad was they didn't do the Bloody Kithicor event. I was a guild master at the time and I remember all the good aligned guilds being invited to Highpass Keep and meeting Firiona Vie and other named NPCs, and there being stuff for people of all levels. With Kithicor being the big event for the 40+, HH Pass for the mid levels and WC for the lower levels
Old 11-28-2022, 03:36 PM
Banned

def remember group lvling in HH on live well into kunark
Old 11-28-2022, 04:59 PM
Planar Protector

Multidweebs
Old 11-28-2022, 05:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
def remember group lvling in HH on live well into kunark
I remember leveling there in Velious
Old 11-28-2022, 05:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coridan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What made me really sad was they didn't do the Bloody Kithicor event. I was a guild master at the time and I remember all the good aligned guilds being invited to Highpass Keep and meeting Firiona Vie and other named NPCs, and there being stuff for people of all levels. With Kithicor being the big event for the 40+, HH Pass for the mid levels and WC for the lower levels
I seem to remember there also being some kind of gm event leading up to the original release of kunark, where FV was actually kidnapped and thus the whole storyline\impetus for kunark was begun. There's a reason the zone firiona vie is called that and has a huge statue of her.

Sadly like so many gm events, it was probably slightly different on each server and so there isn't any easy way to implement those types of things here that would please everyone.
Old 11-28-2022, 06:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I gave up on green/teal cos there was never any xp group on highpass orcs or gnolls.

Honestly, this was one of my biggest excitements for the new server - no raid scene so this classic experience of keeping the fortress safe from invading evil monsters would finally be relivable without some dorky level 50 mage breaking the illusion of spirited adventure. Yet it just didn't happen

Bah, humbug!
That's on you if you didn't /tell levelsometeennewb "gnoll/orc group looking for more."
Old 11-28-2022, 07:07 PM
Planar Protector

No one wanted to leave the handbag factory in oasis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXX Dung