Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2022, 09:06 AM
Planar Protector

They have the warrant but they don’t have the probable cause portion. Basically they don’t know what they were after.
Old 08-11-2022, 09:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isn’t he on tape saying find me votes down there in Georgia?

It sure sounds like him
Yeah if I remember correctly he was talking to Brad Raffensperger during that conversation

I am always doubtful considering how many times this guy just slips out of consequences for his crimes, but it seems like the forces are finally aligning against him as they should have been back in 2015. I remember saying to someone when the press was giving him shit for some petty crap that it was okay, because a guy like that you have to attack from every possible angle at all times and absolutely never let up. Don't give him an inch. Mock his hair, mock his slimy wife, and go after him for his federal crimes (that he personally turned into a felony LMAO)
Old 08-11-2022, 09:26 AM
Planar Protector

Meh, no need to mock a man’s wife, even if he did do it to Ted cruz

Statesmen should be like Cincinnatus
Old 08-11-2022, 09:37 AM
Banned

Fine, it's no longer necessary anyways. This was during the "I Don't Care, Do U?" phase.

But I do wonder who the leaker is in his house. I can imagine it being one of the large adult sons or Jared for some reason, all of them have a pretty solid motivation to take the old man down if they get a chance. Donnie betraying every single person who has ever been loyal to him has to catch up to him someday
Old 08-11-2022, 10:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More importantly if this part is upheld then it is a fine and jail time or no position in government for Humpty Dumpty Trumpy.

Quote:
"Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined" $2,000, up to three years in prison or "shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States."
Hilarious irony and in true fashion that comes with the MAGA movement; Trump’s own law is causing all of this.

Oh and Dossier as part of the Meuller report lead to guilty pleas. As in admittance that at least parts were correct. Ouch! You poor poor MAGA brainwashed fool.

Get help Elizondo
The Volokh Conspiracy: 2071

Quote:
Quote:
18 U.S.C. § 2071 Cannot Disqualify Trump From The Presidency
Quote:
Under Powell v. McCormack and U.S. Term Limits v. Thornton, Congress and the states cannot "add to the express textual qualifications for House and Senate seats in Article I."
Quote:
the Constitution sets eligibility criteria for who can be president, and argued that Supreme Court rulings suggest Congress cannot alter it. The Constitution allows Congress to disqualify people from holding office in impeachment proceedings, but grants no such power for ordinary criminal law.
Old 08-11-2022, 11:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah it was Wayne Allyn Root who wanted him as leader of the house next House section. But I could see what you thought.
Old 08-11-2022, 11:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah it was Wayne Allyn Root who wanted him as leader of the house next House section. But I could see what you thought.
What
Old 08-11-2022, 12:34 PM
Planar Protector

FBI Office attacked in Ohio...I wonder if it's actually an FBI agent.
Old 08-11-2022, 12:44 PM
Banned

That's a lot of layers of false flagging. It is possible, sure

I think it's more likely that years of violent rhetoric from the right have broken the minds of some of its adherents and some of them pick up a weapon, which is precisely the outcome the Steven Crowders and Ben Shapiros want
Old 08-11-2022, 12:52 PM
Planar Protector

Over the past two years conservative Republicans have allied themselves with russia, try to overthrow our democratic government, and now want to abolish the FBI the doj and the atf. How can anybody call themselves a republican ever again
Closed Thread