Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2022, 02:58 PM
Banned

No they’re not, Mr President [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 661B7246-0EDD-487C-88E6-893DDCAC5183.jpg (24.2 KB, 0 views)
Old 08-26-2022, 03:03 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-26-2022, 03:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No they’re not, Mr President [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Semi fascism

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 08-26-2022, 04:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What bombshell do you think I don't know about Trump? That he looked at the sun during an eclipse? That he told a reporter off camera/mic that there are women out there who let rich men abuse them?
Your boy is a scam arist, incestuous, pedophile, rapist... if you wanna whine about people thinking they have "moral superiority" while supporting a huge variety of incredibly immoral things you'll have to acknowledge all of those if you want me to take your gripes about Biden and Clinton with anything other than a strong roll of the eyes

Equal evidence exists for all three, after all. But only one was dumb enough to go on a talk show and talk about wanting to bone his daughter

There's also the fact that he's obviously got dementia

Old 08-26-2022, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

Trump has made comments about his daughter that are off color. She is beautiful. What he has said has nothing to do with being a pedo. Joe Biden showered with his teenage daughter. These things are not the same, try again.

Trump is a scam artist? I mean maybe but he isn't out here defrauding entire countries, using his political power to extort money from corrupt countries for 30+ years.

Trump is a rapist? Haven't seen anything other than allegations. Mostly after he entered politics. Coincidence? Doy.

All of this means nothing because what I'm worried about is the FBI being corrupt, the media being complicit. These are actual issues that will persist beyond Trump and Biden. These are things you should be concerned about but you're hung up on Trump.

Why are you okay with the FBI being corrupt?
Old 08-26-2022, 05:18 PM
Banned

Buddy I would abolish the FBI tomorrow if I could and have been saying that for decades, you seem to be mistaking me for a Democrat. This has nothing to do with their justified (and hilarious) raid on Mar-a-Lago.

As well as the Senate, the Supreme Court, the CIA, and the United States Military (with the exception of the Coast Guard). The pro-conservative media is a whole different animal, you alt-right dudes just think it has a liberal bias because you're incredibly far to the right

Anyways, sorry you can't acknowledge the truth about Donald Trump being an incestuous pedophile rapist scam artist
Old 08-26-2022, 05:30 PM
Planar Protector

I would like to make incest pedo rape and scam arts OK, just curious how you guys act and respond so I can make better plans.

Edit: Sorry but not sorry if this challenges anyones beliefs, it's your own fault for not questioning them.
Last edited by Mblake1981; 08-26-2022 at 05:32 PM..
Old 08-26-2022, 05:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would like to make incest pedo rape and scam arts OK
Big yikes!!!
Old 08-26-2022, 05:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Big yikes!!!
Shhh, I got you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-26-2022, 06:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I don't know how to engage with people who want to dismiss the entire crux of my stance. They simply claim to not be interested in knowing and believe this gives them the high ground? So very bizarre.
I haven’t heard anything from Zuckerberg. I’ll get back to you once I do, but I’d also ask if you’d piss on mark Zuckerberg if he were on fire

And as Rob said, you do the same thing man. You say Hunter or Clinton every other post and Trump’s son in law took two billion from the Saudis. The Saudis are dog shit
Closed Thread