Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2022, 12:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought this guy had 40 previous offenses but it’s actually 41. I accidentally rounded down

Most recent offense I think he broke the lady’s collarbone. Bail was set to $0.50
Old 09-05-2022, 12:56 PM
Planar Protector

Botten, just because you're too stupid to understand doesn't mean you should be proud of it.

Let alone get so mad you make personal attacks.

You're such a bad person.
Old 09-05-2022, 12:56 PM
Banned

All jokes aside I do remember one of the activist critics (televised on some network), of Ana Kasparian saying the man’s bail after this most recent offense was set at like $1,000, might have even been $10,000 I forget exactly

And she said that’s unfair because he’s homeless and won’t be able to pay that. Thought I remember hearing you only have to pay like 20% or something when you do bail bonds though
Old 09-05-2022, 12:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought this guy had 40 previous offenses but it’s actually 41. I accidentally rounded down

Most recent offense I think he broke the lady’s collarbone. Bail was set to $0.50
Felony offenses?
Old 09-05-2022, 01:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Felony offenses?
Some are, but he likes to go big too

“In June 2021, Wright was busted for allegedly punching a 55-year-old Asian woman in Lower Manhattan in a caught-on-video attack. A month earlier, he was accused of tossing scalding coffee on the two traffic agents in Manhattan, triggering an assault rap

Other charges lodged last year against the alleged repeat offender included more cases involving second-degree assault, harassment and felony criminal mischief, police said”
Old 09-05-2022, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Botten, just because you're too stupid to understand doesn't mean you should be proud of it.

Let alone get so mad you make personal attacks.

You're such a bad person.
Calm yourself...puppy dogs and candy canes... Stop yelling at the clouds as others have told you before ...

I am curious do you even have a degree? In anything thou?
Old 09-05-2022, 01:01 PM
Planar Protector

Dude this Texas guy is CRUSHIGN politics right now.

Shipping immigrants to sanctuary cities that say, "we cant accept them" lol!

This is incredible, this is the greatest feat I think I've seen a polit8ican do in any of your lifetimes.

Like it or not, we need politicians that rock the boat, not throw people who complain bout it off.
Old 09-05-2022, 01:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Calm yourself...puppy dogs and candy canes... Stop yelling at the clouds as others have told you before ...

I am curious do you even have a degree? In anything thou?
Don't be, stop wasting your time thinking about me.
Old 09-05-2022, 01:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some are, but he likes to go big too

“In June 2021, Wright was busted for allegedly punching a 55-year-old Asian woman in Lower Manhattan in a caught-on-video attack. A month earlier, he was accused of tossing scalding coffee on the two traffic agents in Manhattan, triggering an assault rap

Other charges lodged last year against the alleged repeat offender included more cases involving second-degree assault, harassment and felony criminal mischief, police said”
It's hideously expensive to house prisoners. 3 strike laws are an example of why we have abolitionist DAs undercharging offenders and offering diversionary sentences. And homelessness.
Old 09-05-2022, 01:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude this Texas guy is CRUSHIGN politics right now.

Shipping immigrants to sanctuary cities that say, "we cant accept them" lol!
“Not in My Backyard Phenomenon (NIMBY), also called Nimby, a colloquialism signifying one's opposition to the locating of something considered undesirable in one's neighborhood. The phrase seems to have appeared first in the mid-1970s”
Closed Thread