Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2015, 06:07 AM
Fire Giant

Default Warrior soloing/weapons

So I've been using different weapons trying to solo on my 52Warrior with many weapons and its a struggle to kill dark blues 50-52 I'm finding. I've been using x2 Blood points I have 151 dex unbuffed it feels like they never proc some fights..

I have Dagas/Wurmslayer available too... and also wanted to ask Warriors who have used it , the 2h slow proc weapon Truncheon of Doom. Is it worth buying one of these to start the fight? Proc slow then swap to better weapons?

I am well geared fungi, cof , some blazing stuff etc. Thanks for tips / advice in advance.
Old 04-22-2015, 06:46 AM
Kobold

I have no answers, but wasnt it mentioned elswhere that there is a DEX breakpoint at 155? If this is true (can anyone verify?) maybe getting your DEX up a few points will have a significance on your proc rate?
Old 04-22-2015, 07:25 AM
Sarnak

Starting the fight with a Slow is an incredibly huge benefit, so I'd definitely try for that if Truncheon is available. Unfortunately, at 151ish DEX, procs are unreliable, so you might get a proc ASAP, or somewhere around the 50% marker. Completely random. I never found procs reliable on live until I had 255+ dex.

For what it's worth, I'd still go for it. Back on live, my Ranger would always start a solo fight with Earthcaller equipped. Once I got a proc, I'd swap to something else. It made solo life *so* much easier.

Bloodpoints are a good weapon swap, so you're covered there. You may also want a Kunzar depending on what you're fighting - but again, with unreliable procs, you might land a Snare when you need it, or you might not. I'd probably swap to Kunzar at 40-50% or so, just so it's in place when you need it.

Bandages, Fungi / Iksar BP, DS potions, invis, etc. are all also very useful, as I'm sure you know.
Closed Thread