Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2016, 11:14 AM
Kobold

Kelsoider,

If you are unable to decide on the best use of your savings, you may entrust it with me and rest easily with the knowledge that it has been put to the best use possible in reclaiming the throne of my homeland. The choice is yours friend!
Old 05-19-2016, 11:52 AM
Orc

buy 100,000 bone chips
Old 05-19-2016, 06:34 PM
Fire Giant

Oh sure... Brag about having 50k in platinum.

Why not donate some of it to me and I can brag along with you or brag to people that you donated the amount to me and I can brag about you...
Old 05-19-2016, 06:46 PM
Orc

Buy a halfling man servant and name him 'Woodhouse'
Old 05-19-2016, 06:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloroform [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fungi tunic for monk or shaman you wont regret it
you might regret the shaman when you realize the cost of spells outweighs the return of pixels any sane person could possibly farm :P
Old 05-19-2016, 06:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1) Buy MQs/Gems for your Velious class armor
2) Save for Epic (I know you think it's out of reach, but w/o cash it's REALLY out of reach most likely)
3) J boots - can camp this but GL getting the camp, its a pain.
4) Fungi would be an OK investment....or you can just go camp one since your 59?

I know casters are not very gear dependent, but part of the fun of EQ is decking your main out to the teeth...however if you buy a Fungi or CoF or some other item that isnt no drop you can liquidate it back for PP (or even a gain)
I agree with this stuff mostly.

Is your mage a dark elf? Fuckn get the helot skull helm for that sweet skull helm graphic.. get a crimson robe of arudine for that sweet rainbow robe looking graphic.. get a Insignia protector for that sweet golden shield and just throw on some boots of fire for those cool ass orange shoes... once you get your epic youll look so fucking awesome like this:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

On of my time travel bucketlist achievements in life would be traveling back in time naming my charter Skittles rolling a darkelf mage and getting all teh gearz and becoming an EQ vintage legend.
Old 05-19-2016, 07:01 PM
Sarnak

Leveling a Monk with a Fungi tunic is pretty awesome. Leveling is a breeze. Might be a nice change of pace. You can group if you want to. The nice thing is, more or less no matter what happens or what is going on, as long as you have the fungi you can keep going, the hp regen is great. If you like to solo, you can go to obscure places that groups never go to like Dalnir or Kaesora is great xp when you get late 30s.
Old 05-19-2016, 10:58 PM
Aviak

Lol wow great suggestions. Thanks for the info Zorlon; I'll definitely hit you up. I was wondering; does the focus staff just increase pet hp like the torch n such?

I have jboots so I'm set there. Don't really need a lev cloak as if I need lev I have a ring summoning spell. Weightless bags would be a good idea. Especially if I decide to roll a monk.
So far I'm leaning towards a fungi monk or the halfling manservant.
Lol@Tekila
Old 05-20-2016, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsoider [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was wondering; does the focus staff just increase pet hp like the torch n such?
As far as I remember the torch/broom/shovel/stein do not affect level 50+ pets whatsoever.

You must wield a focus staff to give them innate perks
Old 05-20-2016, 03:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsoider [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol wow great suggestions. Thanks for the info Zorlon; I'll definitely hit you up. I was wondering; does the focus staff just increase pet hp like the torch n such?

I have jboots so I'm set there. Don't really need a lev cloak as if I need lev I have a ring summoning spell. Weightless bags would be a good idea. Especially if I decide to roll a monk.
So far I'm leaning towards a fungi monk or the halfling manservant.
Lol@Tekila
It's Tekilia ^^