Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2019, 05:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkmarino [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember being in BHP before they ever touched raid content. I was there way before they first stepped into the Planes of Hate and Fear. Crazy times. I remember when there was major resistance to wanting to touch raid content.

Garthin - Enchanter
What happened next Gkmarino? Where did your travels after BHP take you??
Old 05-15-2019, 06:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember I took a hiatus for a few months.. When i returned, Tpar had been banned and I was receiving tells on when i plan to leave BHP.... I left for Death and Taxes cause they told me that's where all the BHP folks went.. I left D&T pretty quickly after i joined, and now i regret not having my BHP tag. I still keep in touch with Tpar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] In case anybody wanted to tell him hi!!

I logged into the hydra and BHP sites today just to dig around and look back on good times [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Any idea what happened to Bowand, Troxx? Last i had heard a looong time ago, his wife had gotten ill and he stepped away but never came back.
If you ever want the tag again I can invite you on my monk. I don’t think I can give officer status as not the leader so you can tag others.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 05-15-2019, 06:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trzzle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Prolly died of Dr Pepper poisoning while answering petitions.
Ooo ... I always love snarky comments from anonymous twat-waffle posters!

The Tpar I knew would drop everything he was doing to help out or rez a fiend, guildmate or friend of a friend of a friend. He’d spend hours helping people on Aceart. He gave to others tirelessly. He had quirks, but so does everyone. Hell I know I do. The point is he was fiercely loyal and a good friend. I gladly followed him until whatever happened ... happened. I don’t know the details. Frankly I’m not sure I care. I know it involved a rift in the alliance at the time and clearly there were allegations of something ban-worthy. What I little have heard indicates conflicting stories.

/shrug

If he was around and the splinter faction hadn’t created a failboat flop, I’d likely still be there. Whatever went down happened while I was taking a break. Death and taxes tried hard to recruit me. I declined and wore the tag until I found a new home where a close friend was enjoying the game and haven’t looked back.

BHP never promised waterfalls of loot. We did stuff and had fun doing it. Loot is cool and all but the pixel sickness and the fetid drama it gives birth to is caustic.

In closing ... Trzzle ... I don’t know you but you can go fuck yourself. I knew Tpar at his best and at his not best. Nobody is perfect. He was (and still is) a good guy.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 05-15-2019, 07:14 PM
Planar Protector

Decent bunch of folks for the half year or so I was in that guild in 2015. Made more long-term friends in that guild than probably any other P99 guild I've been in. The guild itself had a very odd (compared to most guilds) structure where the leader was appointed from outside P99, it apparently being a multi-game guild with various branches.

Danth
Old 05-15-2019, 07:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
twat-waffle
failboat flop
yikes
Old 05-15-2019, 07:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What happened next Gkmarino? Where did your travels after BHP take you??
Part 1

I gave away 200+ thousand plat worth of items to BHP members/officers. I really had to step away from the game for a few months and I couldn't step away willingly so I deleted all my characters and left P99 for about 8 months. I deleted a 57 enc, 46 war, 43 rog(when epic was usable), 40 shd, and others.

I came back and played a mnk on red99 and leveled to 49 then got bored.

Then I made a level 1 troll warrior on blue99 blank char sheet. I fell in love with the Troll Warrior. I eventually met a Dwarf Cleric named Nunks who live streamed and we were around our teen levels and I convinced him to join me on a befallen dungeon adventure. He was hilarious and we had many laughs. We ended up playing a lot together, leveling up and live streaming our cleric+warrior and exp group adventures. Very generous people watching stream would occasionally come visit, offer advice, PLVL us and buff us, donate gear, and it was a blast.

After I made it into my 40s I decided to petition for my old characters to be restored. So around when my Warrior hit mid 40s, a month after my petition I suddenly had my 57 enc, 46 war, 43 rog, etc all restored. I now had a way to farm platinum with my 57 enc because they are overpowered.

Anyway, along the way, many generous people would also help me gear my warrior. Many EC tunnel fat cats were helping equip me with some bad ass gear. I was given a frostbringer, snare whip, ring of djarn, jewelry, armor, etc, some decent hand me downs that got me rocking and rolling, I remember Jarsath Trident + Fist of Zek at one point.

Shout Out to a <Paradigm Shift> druid and the super star from <Skeleton Bear> who had a cleric, enchanter, druid, and monk. They were both super helpful and came to PLVL, gift items, and just hangout on live stream.

To be continued...
Old 05-16-2019, 06:31 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ooo ... I always love snarky comments from anonymous twat-waffle posters!
Yes very anonymous. The rest is pretty spot on though.
Old 05-16-2019, 08:05 AM
Sarnak

I remember fondly our guild meetings in The Arena : )
60 Iksar Monk
20 Halfling Druid

=== OMNI ===
Old 05-16-2019, 09:17 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trzzle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes very anonymous. The rest is pretty spot on though.
Sorry about your twat waffle.
Old 05-16-2019, 10:08 AM
Planar Protector

What? twat waffle, best waffle.
Closed Thread