Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2019, 06:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Prez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Early Azrael, probably version 1.3, we are fighting Nihilum in Plane of Fear and all hell's breaking lose at the portal. Despite the mayhem Tune and I are dotting the fuck out of one another. A set of mobs clobbers me, I am down to 30%. Another round; 1%. Tune won't have his kill taken away from him. Motherfucking rolls up and with a 5 damage uppercut, he gets his kill.
would have had this on video if my comp was like it is now... good times we had some good fights

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolget [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
when he got banned, leveled a warrior to 60 over the course of a week, and then got banned again
u hugged zone-lines throughout kunark, got farmed and cried to gms, then came back to zerg velious uncontested, shut up

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's also a notorious cheater not sure how/why you're trying to whitewash that.
another cry baby / bad player that got farmed and claimed i "cheated" lol. no dude i was on a broken bard and miles ahead of u on this game kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Epidemic joining Apex during the Apex vs Ragnarok wars and thinking I was going to be joining forces with at least a handful of good pvpers. I quickly came to the realization that 95% of the guild were playing red only to have a higher chance of farming end game content uncontested. I've always liked playing as the underdog but joining that guild was the sole reason I lost respect for the "zerg" and people like Tune I had been playing against for years. From day one I was thrown into being MA in pvp and we won a handful of fights early on over small Velious targets like Statue and meaningless skirmishes that were not mob related. I was given access to Cyrens ranger Dory in order to stay alive longer due to the fact I was primary target in PVP and without myself or other Epidemic members the fights were embarrassing. Biggest mistake of my EQ career and it was all thanks to the "Virtuoso". Thanks Tune.
sorry u feel that way bro, my only regret is we had to team up with you autists to "stay competitive" when we would have been better on our own.
Old 11-16-2019, 07:34 PM
Banned

i think tune just won the thread, go ahead and close it

you just got erased
Old 11-16-2019, 07:49 PM
Banned

I think a single example can determine alot:

That time Tune sat at a zoneline for 18 hrs waiting for Gongshow to login to harmtouch him for a YT for 'street cred'...and basically no one cared but 5 other people who were basically smoking his dick for pixels.

Vrs

Going 1v1 infront of the whole server at prime time (Gongshow v Whoever that guy from Epidemic).

Plus yeah, Tune helped alot of people, but it was all self interested to keep the zerg rollin'. We're all guilty of self interested helping of other's though.

I admittedly think Tune plays his role perfectly, as we're all roleplaying and I am happy for Frank that he got to raid the server for aslong as he did, a crazier man then most of us that is for sure because Velious was a fucking terrible gross expansion after the 3rd or 4th clear of NToV.

Gotta pay respect to any man that ran a Velious guild full of autistic pixel fiends for aslong as he did even when the server was basically dead, the drive/addiction that must have taken.

I hope he plays Red99 2.0, as all previous players. Server's need their villians and good guys.
Old 11-16-2019, 08:06 PM
Fire Giant

Most people defending Tune on this thread have probably bought pixels from him.
Old 11-16-2019, 08:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Servers need their villians and <Good Guys>.
Closed Thread