Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2016, 09:02 PM
Planar Protector

Holy trannyquest, Batman! You see Steam today? I am hating on Steam now!
Over 13,000 titles on sale. I think that's the most I've ever seen. Make America Great Again, I guess [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But not only that, Pinball FX2 is about to drop us a Bethesda 3 pack, though two weeks away [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Here is the store link, looks great http://store.steampowered.com/app/559840
Old 11-23-2016, 09:26 PM
Planar Protector

Some of these sales are quite good.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 11-24-2016, 05:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some of these sales are quite good.
Yeah looks like almost everything. They are not deep cuts, but avg prolly in the 50% range. I picked up Arma 2, since I can't run my Arma 3 copy on my laptop and Arma 1 is a little too old though runs fine.

Those Bethesda tables are looking really good though, I'm looking forward to those. I was just hoping they'd make a Skyrim table, but dang a Fallout and Doom table too! The Doom table looks the best from the pics, nice flow, but it looks like that Skyrim table has the most potential for animated characters fighting on the table, including dragons.

And the game will do dragons very well, there is one on the Castle Storm table, you trigger it to fly in and breath fire and stuff, sets the table on fire. Then it has like the Vikings rushing at you from across the table in a raid and you gotta kill them off with the ball like on plants vs zombies and the aliens table too. But yeah, player character standing on the left there on the Skyrim table, there is going to be some fighting to be had [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]