Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2019, 02:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by baakss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Apparently not enough bots or knowledge to down a solo Tormax at the zoneline.
My root wouldn't land!

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 10-16-2019, 03:18 PM
Planar Protector

Some of y'all need Jesus....
Old 10-16-2019, 03:21 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-16-2019, 03:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelwarrior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What was every guild not named Aftermath's sales pitch for the last 2 years?

I mean.... Riot is the biggest zerg probably in the history of everquest. What's it like 250 people with higher than 10% RA? Paradigm Shift was getting new members a year ago... but the difference is Aftermath has probably 30x more guild bots to play, and definitely more knowledge to take down targets.

What's it like being a faceless drone pressing two buttons for 4 hours straight to get 10 dragon kill points?
You guys say this shit so much I'm starting to wonder if you actually believe it.

Riot is a zerg i'll admit, but that's what the current raid scene requires, AM though was regularly fielding 140+ players a raid earlier this year. AM as a guild was founded on spam recruiting in Kael ooc, so I dunno if you can complain about another guild being a zerg.
Old 10-16-2019, 03:43 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aftermath asking to unroot the dragons out of concern that smaller casual guilds aren't able to raid without the pull to ZL mechanic lmao
wat? I don't think that's what's being said...... however

Every single guild that was actively raiding ToV 6 months ago when dragons were rooted are essentially dead. The only one you could argue is Azure Guard... however they just merged with another guild, and aren't actively competing in ToV like they were in the months prior to the rooted dragons.

Core
Tempest
Azure Guard - lost a good amount of high RA/officers to Riot (In which i heard there was a lot of shady shit that went down with that, such as back door pixel packages)
Paradigm Shift
Blood Guard
I heard A lot of kittens raiders went to Riot
Aftermath - 2/3rds of their raiders were bored after 2 months and left.

soo you might have a point there guy. ToV is quite literally a one guild zone now. Last earthquake I think Azure Guard got... trips? Aftermath ikky.. but yeah. Not very competitive. Free pixels.

Before when Vulak spawned, it was an event. People yelled in their guilds respective VOIPS. People raced to action. It was an adrenaline pumping event. Now? It's like... the spongebob imma head out meme. Except it's Riot saying sigh.. aight here goes an hour of my life.

I understand why they did it, they wanted to have a less toxic raid scene. But it created more problems. I can't imagine there are less complaints/petitions than there were before.
Old 10-16-2019, 03:52 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endonde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys say this shit so much I'm starting to wonder if you actually believe it.

Riot is a zerg i'll admit, but that's what the current raid scene requires, AM though was regularly fielding 140+ players a raid earlier this year. AM as a guild was founded on spam recruiting in Kael ooc, so I dunno if you can complain about another guild being a zerg.
Shiid boy you mean Forsaken recruitment tactics from 4 years ago? Or the braggadocios aftermath99.org /ooc spam after we killed AoW every week?

Aftermath was having fun. Aftermath had 140+ because they had lax recruitment standards and people wanted to join their guild. Aftermath also lost a vulak or two to a 50 man Azure Guard guild, or a 55 man Core + Blood Guard team up, something that is impossible today.

Riot is a mega zerg because they went around and recruited every single guild viable, offering pixel packages, often in shady circumstances, and fed everyone the juice. Which was. AFTERMATH IS THE WORST WE MUST BAND TOGETHER AND TAKE ADDERALL EVERY WEEKEND TO BEAT THEM. WE MUST *HOLDS NOSE SHUT* MAKE THEM EAT HUMBLE PIE.

When in reality, Aftermath didn't eat humble pie, they grew tired of the now extremely stale raiding scene.
Old 10-16-2019, 04:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelwarrior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shiid boy you mean Forsaken recruitment tactics from 4 years ago? Or the braggadocios aftermath99.org /ooc spam after we killed AoW every week?

Aftermath was having fun. Aftermath had 140+ because they had lax recruitment standards and people wanted to join their guild. Aftermath also lost a vulak or two to a 50 man Azure Guard guild, or a 55 man Core + Blood Guard team up, something that is impossible today.

Riot is a mega zerg because they went around and recruited every single guild viable, offering pixel packages, often in shady circumstances, and fed everyone the juice. Which was. AFTERMATH IS THE WORST WE MUST BAND TOGETHER AND TAKE ADDERALL EVERY WEEKEND TO BEAT THEM. WE MUST *HOLDS NOSE SHUT* MAKE THEM EAT HUMBLE PIE.

When in reality, Aftermath didn't eat humble pie, they grew tired of the now extremely stale raiding scene.
Or maybe, just maybe smaller guilds realized the only way to compete with AM on rooted dragons was to team up.

Also why is it when AM is a zerg, it's just because people wanted to join AM, but when Riot is a zerg, it's clearly a plot to overthrow the great and powerful Detoxx?
Old 10-16-2019, 04:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endonde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or maybe, just maybe smaller guilds realized the only way to compete with AM on rooted dragons was to team up.

Also why is it when AM is a zerg, it's just because people wanted to join AM, but when Riot is a zerg, it's clearly a plot to overthrow the great and powerful Detoxx?
Because whatever tag you wear is right and everyone else cheats, duh.
Old 10-16-2019, 04:10 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:

I mean, it's clear as day, from a lot of comments people in Riot make all the time, that their primary motivation was to beat aftermath.

Having an officer with Azure Guard privately message other high RA% players and offer them a pixel package to join Riot, real grimy shit.
Old 10-16-2019, 04:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I mean, it's clear as day, from a lot of comments people in Riot make all the time, that their primary motivation was to beat aftermath.

Having an officer with Azure Guard privately message other high RA% players and offer them a pixel package to join Riot, real grimy shit.
Lazie, are you posting from a new anonymous account since your last one got exposed and everyone called you out for being a warm body shitter?
Closed Thread