Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2019, 11:49 PM
Fire Giant

Bring back sleeper warders sure.

But make them only drop the same shit golems drop, at the same overall rate golems drop them currently so most kills are a few plat, maybe a spell.
Old 11-01-2019, 12:17 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1)delete red
2)delete green

Boom, donezo. Blue is the only place to play.

Really disappointed staff doesn't realize this.
LOL, I was gonna say you can revive the blue server real easy. Unplug the green server and hide the power cord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gavallin Wood Elf Ranger lvl 23 (blue)
Jardahni Human Monk lvl 2 (green)
Old 11-01-2019, 04:57 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naonak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do dislike the rooted dragons. Fight and clear if you want the pixels.

Devs have done lots of disliked changes, yet players still play. So must be not that bad for everyone else.

i still play because i'm hopelessly addicted, not because i think rooted dragons are even remotely fun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-01-2019, 06:36 AM
Kobold

I agree with OP on rooted Dragons. That change will end up turning Blue into a one guild server (or one Alliance of guilds server). The raid scene was more diverse and interesting before the change.

Not so sure about the Sleeper. The people who first killed the Sleeper should retain that accolade with the unique loot they acquired. Maybe just have the Sleeper back, but he doesn't drop his original loots, maybe *shrug*.
Old 11-01-2019, 07:17 AM
Planar Protector

If more manastones are allowed to enter Blue, there's no reason why more SoD's etc shouldn't be.

Obviously reset ST and make him unwakable.

Rooted ToV is fine though. Clearing all the dragons in 3-4 hours by pulling them to the zone is wrong any way you look at it.
Old 11-01-2019, 08:21 AM
Planar Protector

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXmTEaB7jao
Old 11-01-2019, 09:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expediency [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Theres over 450 people on blue right now and green isnt even a week old. Blue isnt dead, people are just playing the fresh severI predict peak blue pop will be back around 600+ by christmas.
The novelty will wear down a bit. Blue population will bounce back up a good bit in the short run and hugely when more if the green pop approaches 50.

Remember there are VERY FEW zones to use at the high level. Zones will be packed and people will burn out.

Does anyone else remember having to sit around in lguk or solb for hours on a list just waiting to get into a group that only has 4-6 mobs to kill due to excessive competition?

I do. It wasn’t fun. Green will suffer slow attrition until kunark launches. It’ll then have a boom on kunark release then slowly suffer attrition until velious launches and then boom again. Then it’ll merge with current blue and you end up in the same spot.

Blue will stay alive and right now it’s frankly MORE fun because there are fewer 60s running around fighting over not enough raid content.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 11-01-2019, 10:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00r5tuD [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1) Put the Sleeper back to sleep. It's been over 4 years and we have run through the entire classic timeline. It's been long enough. Put Kerafyrm back in his bubble and give a new generation a chance at some content they've probably never seen.

2) Un-root the ToV dragons. I don't blame the staff for trying this but dragon rooting hasn't been received well by the playerbase and has been sucking the life out of the raid scene for the last 6 months. 9 months ago the raid scene was thriving but now it is on life support. Why keep a major change to the server that is so widely disliked? It is both confusing and frustrating.

All of this is the blue community's fault

I hope you learned your lesson and enjoy your dead box
Old 11-01-2019, 10:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All of this is the blue community's fault

I hope you learned your lesson and enjoy your dead box
I'm playing on green almost exclusively right now, so I'm not someone who is biased and trying to get people back to Blue, but you're kind of crazy if you don't think there is going to be a large influx of population going back to Blue sometime in the next several months. People will get to max level on Green, have a low amount of content to actually do, and go play on Blue until Kunark (especially with the chance that Green merges into Blue, once you've done the fresh server experience to max on Green, I could see many people figuring they might as well level some of their alts on Blue since the servers may be merged eventually anyway). Especially once Velious drops, I could see the pop being split completely 50/50; people will work on getting BIS for their new Green chars, but also play on Blue quite frequently because they're essentially the same game at that point.
Old 11-01-2019, 10:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree with OP on rooted Dragons. That change will end up turning Blue into a one guild server (or one Alliance of guilds server). The raid scene was more diverse and interesting before the change.

Not so sure about the Sleeper. The people who first killed the Sleeper should retain that accolade with the unique loot they acquired. Maybe just have the Sleeper back, but he doesn't drop his original loots, maybe *shrug*.
Afaik only one live server killed the sleeper and it didn't drop loots.
Closed Thread