Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2017, 02:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjerry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the zeitgeist meme is mine smarty pants. and my reference to you got me 3 pages of maerilith joy
nice meltdown my good chum
Old 01-19-2017, 02:21 PM
Banned

idioms aside, how do you justify your homosexuality? in my mind it is treason against your father and all those who came before him
Old 01-19-2017, 02:23 PM
Banned

also I do love you and want you to be happy maerilith
Old 01-19-2017, 02:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
idioms aside, how do you justify your homosexuality? in my mind it is treason against your father and all those who came before him
women are for children, young boys are for pleasure. there is nothing to justify.
Old 01-19-2017, 02:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjerry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
women are for children, young boys are for pleasure. there is nothing to justify.
do you have any sons? you've often gloated about your superior genetics. don't you owe it to your forebears to sire the next generation of heroes, as they sired you?
Old 01-19-2017, 02:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
do you have any sons? you've often gloated about your superior genetics. don't you owe it to your forebears to sire the next generation of heroes, as they sired you?
memes are probably more important than genes. I'm a very prolific father. But yes, I will probably sire offspring eventually if I haven't already.

theme to J's trip to the sperm bank
Last edited by bigjerry; 01-19-2017 at 02:35 PM..
Old 01-19-2017, 02:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
memes are probably more important than genes. I'm a very prolific father. But yes, I will probably sire offspring eventually.
what if the you know whoish forces strike before you get around to it? To delay is to risk ruin. Every dick you suck, every cock you ride, is one less soldier in the war to come.

I yield the remainder of my time to Angush for further comment, and I hope you will consider my point.
Old 01-19-2017, 02:40 PM
Banned

Pretty sure we're close to implanting artificial wombs in people.

I'd do it.

I'd be happy to adopt as well, given that I could provide a stable, loving, and nurturing environment and opportunity to children.

I'd be more than happy to give someone a good chance at life.
Last edited by maerilith; 01-19-2017 at 02:42 PM..
Old 01-19-2017, 02:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
what if the you know whoish forces strike before you get around to it? To delay is to risk ruin. Every dick you suck, every cock you ride, is one less soldier in the war to come.

I yield the remainder of my time to Angush for further comment, and I hope you will consider my point.
homosexual practice is my camouflage defense from the you know whoish. The seed of the White race is safer in me than in any ziochristian heterocuck.

If you cared, you would be willing to suck as many dicks as it took to ensure a future for White children.
Old 01-19-2017, 03:02 PM
Fire Giant

One day until we have a president we can't tell if he believes his own lies, at least with bush we knew he wasn't that narcissistic