Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2018, 12:39 PM
Banned

hey guys, if kavanaugh gets appointed you will NEVER SEE FEDERAL LEGALIZATION OF WEED LOL

HOPE THIS HEEEELLPS LOL GOD BLESS!

/shhhhhhhrrrrrrrruuuuugggg!
Old 09-27-2018, 12:54 PM
Banned

the cbd vs pot argument is a big joke

you literally cant buy charlottes web anywhere ( charlottes web is pot that has almost no thc and very high cbd )

The only way to get cbd is hemp extracts that you have to vape ( taste disgusting )
Old 09-27-2018, 12:57 PM
Banned

yeah cbd is available in the deep south lol
Old 09-27-2018, 12:59 PM
Banned

cbd is available everywhere

but all the legalization was pushed with emphasis on THC free pot yet when it was passed no one grew / sold it.
Old 09-30-2018, 08:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaduwridder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

but all the legalization was pushed with emphasis on THC free pot yet when it was passed no one grew / sold it.
Because people want to get high. We voted for CBD pot because in states like Florida where I live the pharmacy industry had such a hold on politics that we would do anything to take a step in that right direction. We now have medical marijuana here but the hoops to jump through are very expensive to get your card. Maybe one day it will finally be federally legal. I think if democracy counts for anything in this country and they look around and see over half the country has legalized it then we just may see it in our lifetime. I wouldnt get your hopes up however big pharma is a $225B industry yearly. That’s a lot of political say so
Old 09-30-2018, 08:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaduwridder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

it's straight up like poser weed. shit is ridiculous.
I have zero reasons why anyone would buy some plant material to burn that doesn't cause euphoria.
Might as well scrape the lawn mower.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 09-30-2018, 09:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
the cbd vs pot argument is a big joke

you literally cant buy charlottes web anywhere ( charlottes web is pot that has almost no thc and very high cbd )

The only way to get cbd is hemp extracts that you have to vape ( taste disgusting )
There’s sublingual extracts, too. Like .5 ml under the tongue for a minute or so once or twice a day did magical things for my depression and anxiety, with some long term effects after I stopped. I don’t think I’ve backslid as far as I was before I did CBD last year.

Goldenleaf brand Dreamsicle or something, tasted like orange.. creamsicle. There was a strawberry one too that was equally good. Lil hempy flavor but still really tasty and fucking expensive ($80 per 15 ml). One of those bottles were a month of relatively non-traumatic interaction with the public, so I found it extremely worth it for my retail job.
Last edited by Cecily; 09-30-2018 at 09:38 PM..
Old 09-30-2018, 09:47 PM
Banned

I’ve ever done weed nor do I have any interest to. It stinks, and gives me zero benefit. Plus I could lose my job over it. I do, however, want to see it legalized. Legalization = more funding for studies proving what it can cure/help/alleviate.
Old 09-30-2018, 10:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's straight up like poser weed. shit is ridiculous.
I have zero reasons why anyone would buy some plant material to burn that doesn't cause euphoria.
Might as well scrape the lawn mower.
Because people use CBD as a medicine instead of a recreational drug. Not sure how that's hard to comprehend, maybe it's the pot gumming up some synapses, but you do you, girlfriend.
Last edited by Cecily; 09-30-2018 at 10:11 PM..
Old 09-30-2018, 10:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because people use CBD as a medicine instead of a recreational drug. Not sure how that's hard to comprehend, maybe it's the pot gumming up some synapses, but you do you, girlfriend.
I'm not referring to actual medical patients. It's people in legal and non legal cannabis recreational states. Whom buy this thinking they're smoking weed.
weed is made up of many, many different molecular chemicals. THC is what 99% of people think of as "weed", CBD isn't.
Those are just the two most popular..

basically i'm saying it's like kids smoking cigarettes behind school, "te-he so this is what it's like."
Hense why I referred to cannabis with thc breed out of it as poser weed.

If people really wanted pure CBD they could get it without the plant material or extraction chemicals.
They sell it in viles, it's a white crystal in it's pure form and legal in the USA. it doesn't get you high. it's a chemical with placebo like effects.
Which for non medical people, doesn't do shit.

One of the big deals with cannabis is it's ability to reduce the amount of pharmaceuticals people were taking for various things.
CBD can't fill that role unless you believe in it hard enough. But one could also give these same people sugar tablets and tell them it's E. *rolls eyes*
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 09-30-2018 at 10:27 PM..
Closed Thread