Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2019, 04:16 PM
Banned

If it wasn't EQ it'd be something else. Chiming in here that our lives are completely meaningless background radiation when we tune out and read the big signal.

That being said it's your life. Do whatever you want. If you're feeling good great. If you're not, oh well.

I don't think anyone really feels good. We have occasional moments of lucky happiness, happenstance, like when we dig that half eaten hamburger out of the garbage and the mayo is still fresh and it's still in its box. EQ may be the best thing ever compared to this.

Best of luck on your /random's you bitches.
Old 01-03-2019, 04:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnabas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Of course! I don't liken EQ to a cure or effective treatment. It keeps me out of my own head, unlike when I'm in bed, and my mind takes over. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Get up periodically and don't let it destroy your spine.
Old 01-03-2019, 04:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If it wasn't EQ it'd be something else. Chiming in here that our lives are completely meaningless background radiation when we tune out and read the big signal.

That being said it's your life. Do whatever you want. If you're feeling good great. If you're not, oh well.

I don't think anyone really feels good. We have occasional moments of lucky happiness, happenstance, like when we dig that half eaten hamburger out of the garbage and the mayo is still fresh and it's still in its box. EQ may be the best thing ever compared to this.

Best of luck on your /random's you bitches.
Old 01-03-2019, 04:36 PM
Aviak

Well, you were close with Page 2. Took until about Page 4 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-25-2019, 04:26 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I have been using all kinds of things to help battle my own depression. Sometimes I spend way too much time playing and it seems to only make things worse. I've tried CBD and Kratom before. They have helped. Lithium is pretty strong stuff as well. I won't use that anymore. Exercise actually works really well to help regulate my own depression. Plus its free [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-19-2019, 07:42 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Hey guys, all your answers gave me hope to not give up [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yours replys about CBD oils makes me think about it and I think i will try it out. Im not a big fun of smoking weed cuz of a bad mood on second day. So the question is Will I have an unpleasant descent on the second day after CBD ?
Closed Thread