Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2021, 02:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
meanwhile the opposition is banning cartoon cats for emulating their leader... joe biden
what are you talking about? cartoon cats??
Old 03-30-2021, 02:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its amazing how often t̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶k̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ politicians talk about how bad "the other side" is, but never can give you any details how they want to do it better.
Old 03-30-2021, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its amazing how often t̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶k̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ politicians talk about how bad "the other side" is, but never can give you any details how they want to do it better.
Quote:
Last year, the House passed its own $1.5 trillion infrastructure package, the Moving Forward Act. The bill invested in traditional roads and bridges infrastructure, but also put money toward revitalizing America’s rail system, aging school buildings, and spotty broadband infrastructure. Here are the key points of the Moving Forward Act:
  • $300 billion for fixing existing roads and bridges, including tens of thousands of structurally deficient bridges
  • $100 billion for transit funding, including putting more zero-emission buses on the roads and upgrading roads to be friendlier to pedestrians and bicyclists
  • $1.4 billion for alternative fuel charging infrastructure, like electric vehicle charging stations, and tripling funding for Amtrak to $29 billion
  • $130 billion for school infrastructure, to improve aging school buildings that were built with hazardous materials like asbestos and lead pipes
  • $100 billion for affordable housing infrastructure to either create or preserve 1.8 million affordable homes
  • $100 billion for broadband internet infrastructure to unserved and underserved rural, suburban, and urban communities, prioritizing those in “persistent poverty”
  • $40 billion for new wastewater infrastructure, and over $25 billion for the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund

Also in the mix is a surface transportation bill that funds roads and bridges and is up for its five-year reauthorization this year. The reauthorization bill is something that Republicans and Democrats alike see as having the potential for the most bipartisan compromise, and there has been some talk on Capitol Hill about passing a bipartisan roads and bridges infrastructure bill, and then putting the more ambitious pieces of Biden’s infrastructure plan into a budget reconciliation bill.

Beyond the main infrastructure bills in Congress, there are plenty of other bills that could be incorporated into a larger budget package. The House Energy and Commerce Committee has the CLEAN Future Act, which would put forward a clean electricity standard and lay out a pathway to decarbonize the US electricity sector by 2035. Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-CT) and Rep. Bobby Rush (D-IL) have a bill to create a dedicated Passenger Rail Trust Fund that would serve as a primary funding stream for Amtrak, rather than the appropriations money the rail system now receives.
Old 03-30-2021, 02:57 PM
Planar Protector

Youll be out standing on those 300 billion dollar roads (that still havent been fixed) protesting about how a 30$ min wage is not enough to live on because of the inflation in 3 years just wait I hope Im wrong but idk these days.
Old 03-30-2021, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

We aren't in a controlled spiral. They just want you to feel like it's controlled.
Old 03-30-2021, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

Only real suckers spend money on road maintenance. Why yes, I watch Fox News.
Old 03-30-2021, 03:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't care who RecondoJoe is really. They're alright in my book.

I heard it could be Teppler too. Though I don't know them well.
Big tiddy teppler egg 🤤
Old 03-30-2021, 03:39 PM
Planar Protector

I will not bitch if Laura Trump is our first female president and I die in the street.
Old 03-30-2021, 08:01 PM
Banned

Family Values! Matt Gaetz trafficking kids around to fuck em across state lines. Oops!
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/5...th-17-year-old
Closed Thread