Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2021, 07:12 AM
Banned

Default Isn’t the vaccine supposed to stop you from getting covid?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also... being vaccinated doesn’t stop you from spreading the virus. Why are Liberals so low-information about literally everything?
Old 04-04-2021, 07:15 AM
Planar Protector

Vaccines reduce the chance of becoming infected, and decrease the likelihood of severe symptoms in the unlikely event of being infected.

It’s like a +sv disease : likelihood of passing resist check is increased and if the effect is not resisted the direct damage component can be partially resisted.

Please close and file under resolved.
Old 04-04-2021, 07:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vaccines reduce the chance of becoming infected, and decrease the likelihood of severe symptoms in the unlikely event of being infected.

It’s like a +sv disease : likelihood of passing resist check is increased and if the effect is not resisted the direct damage component can be partially resisted.

So in other words it’s pointless, and doesn’t even stop the spread of a virus with a .01% death rate?
Old 04-04-2021, 07:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So in other words it’s pointless, and doesn’t even stop the spread of a virus with a .01% death rate?
That is clearly not the TLDR of what I said. You really need to find a new forum persona gimmick.

I don’t think even you are entertained by this one.
Last edited by Jimjam; 04-04-2021 at 07:53 AM.. Reason: Grammar
Old 04-04-2021, 08:48 AM
Planar Protector

The Moderna and Pfizer vaccines use mRNA technology
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RNA
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messenger_RNA

They're sending messages to your body, I'm not bullshitting or tinfoil hatting. It's real, everyone should read about it and understand it.

The Johnson & Johnson vaccine uses the more traditional virus-based technology

---
Getting any vaccine does not make you immune. In the traditional sense it helps your body build Immunities to an illness. So if it takes all these stupid shmucks to get pricked so I can stop having to wear a mask that doesnt work at the grocery store, hurry up and get pricked.

Really only people with high risk conditions or elder people should get the vaccine. 99.9% of everyone else has the natural immunities and antibodies for their body to create it's own understanding and defense of the virus.

But in America the news outlets and draconian democrat primary states have so many people scared shitless of something that kills less people than heart disease in America. So people rush to get the "cure" when it's not really a cure, it's like an immune booster (note immune booster is technically something else)

The idea we need proof of vaccine to go anywhere is the dumbest shit ever. You can still spread and contract covid if you've had a vaccine.
Combine this stupid shit with different strains 'mutating' from the virus. The flu for example also evolves in strain which is why you can continuously contract the flu during your lifetime.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 04-04-2021 at 08:59 AM..
Old 04-04-2021, 09:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yep with a very occasional 0.004 percent crit fail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Moderna and Pfizer vaccines use mRNA technology
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RNA
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messenger_RNA

They're sending messages to your body, I'm not bullshitting or tinfoil hatting. It's real, everyone should read about it and understand it.

The Johnson & Johnson vaccine uses the more traditional virus-based technology

---
Getting any vaccine does not make you immune. In the traditional sense it helps your body build Immunities to an illness. So if it takes all these stupid shmucks to get pricked so I can stop having to wear a mask that doesnt work at the grocery store, hurry up and get pricked.

Really only people with high risk conditions or elder people should get the vaccine. 99.9% of everyone else has the natural immunities and antibodies for their body to create it's own understanding and defense of the virus.

But in America the news outlets and draconian democrat primary states have so many people scared shitless of something that kills less people than heart disease in America. So people rush to get the "cure" when it's not really a cure, it's like an immune booster (note immune booster is technically something else)

The idea we need proof of vaccine to go anywhere is the dumbest shit ever. You can still spread and contract covid if you've had a vaccine.
Combine this stupid shit with different strains 'mutating' from the virus. The flu for example also evolves in strain which is why you can continuously contract the flu during your lifetime.
Personally I'm praying for a super powurrrr like the ability to feed off radiation. And summon greys to epilate me.

______

I also believe good vaccination could inhibit the creation of variants. And reinfection cycles.

It is anecdotally supposed to help with covid syndrome aswell, (ppl who just stay sick for whatever reasons).
Last edited by magnetaress; 04-04-2021 at 09:43 AM..
Closed Thread