Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2023, 09:50 PM
Banned

That being said it doesn't take an awful lot to 'hang' someone.

The short drop or a simple lift is plenty. It's just messier.

Give me the long drop, or preferably, a firing squad.
Old 01-07-2023, 09:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That being said it doesn't take an awful lot to 'hang' someone.

The short drop or a simple lift is plenty. It's just messier.

Give me the long drop, or preferably, a firing squad.
Could beat someone to death or just wrap a cord or plastic bag. Hanging or lynching is extremely complicated by comparison

Even for suicide an easier way would be tying a belt around one’s neck, anchoring it to a doorknob, then leaning into it until one passes out. That’s how Robin Williams did it

We had a client who mentioned that as their attempt 2 weeks ago and the door came off the hinges, thank God. Needless to say we had to insist on inpatient treatment for him
Old 01-07-2023, 10:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No I’m not denying their intent. I have always laughed at previous statements made, some here but most by politicians, about how it “almost” succeeded or how efficacious it was

It reminds me of an old meme where the headline was “woman arrested for plotting to assassinate the president” and then the picture was a cross-eyed, and very obviously psychotic homeless woman. It just’s like “oooook”
You sound disappointed.

Not that they failed, but at how inept and fanciful it all was.

Do you feel like they are getting more credit than they deserve for breaking some windows and stopping america from doing democracy?

That happened, too.
Last edited by PRogers; 01-07-2023 at 10:24 PM..
Old 01-07-2023, 10:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRogers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sound disappointed.

Not that they failed, but at how inept and fanciful it all was.

Do you feel like they are getting more credit than they deserve for breaking some windows and stopping america from doing democracy?

That happened, too.
Naw I’m pretty big on law and order. I’ll never support terrorism or might makes right thinking
Old 01-07-2023, 10:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
According to Elizondo, this was just a friendly tour of the Capitol by some overenthusiastic patriots:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha nice try at a pivot away from your failure

Glad to see you dropped the whole 'hang pence' gallows lie

NEXT
Old 01-07-2023, 11:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Horza, all you have to do is type or even just copy and paste, "I Horza, do hereby publicly condemn pedophilia and all forms of child abuse, and I have been vaccinated for Covid-19"

If you do that, I'll quote it and make it my signature.
Old 01-08-2023, 08:00 AM
Sarnak

lol elizondo so dumb he thinks you need a gallows to hang someone.
Old 01-08-2023, 11:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBardo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol elizondo so dumb he thinks you need a gallows to hang someone.

-Mcoy
Old 01-08-2023, 12:06 PM
Planar Protector

Red face !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The wise move would to not have been to stand in the doorway fighting. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

By God's grace and the efforts of the Capitol police and their allies did our nation survive. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You keep telling "your" "self" that butt "I" don't think you understand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

That's OK tho.

I love the idea of freedom and liberty and justice for "ALL". Just not as implemented :d [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

-----

It is time to let go. TO release control. To ALLOW / permit .

To resist is futile in this regard. It will not bring peace or understanding. Or love or light. Or compassion.

Let people kill themselves. And eachother. STOP trying to control them. Give over and let the semi truck of stupidity barrel down the highway at 900mph fueled by hydrogen fuel tanks. For the sake of expediency.

The other eventual case scenario is the complete and utter destruction of autonomy. Because 90% of humanity is not capable of thinking or making choices for themselves. They just react blindly on impulse and instinct with no view of the big picture. Egocentric to the core.

The process to becoming a thinking and understanding enlightened being is one that requires failure. Generation after generation of failure. Until people stop throwing themselves into the fires of hell.

And they may never will. Because that is an integral part of what makes them "people". Their stupidity and ignorance and weakmindessness, their selfishness and greed and fear. Is what is truly human about them.
Last edited by magnetaress; 01-08-2023 at 12:12 PM..
Old 01-08-2023, 12:15 PM
Planar Protector

The antiglobilists are the surest path to globalism as they will make everyone like themselves [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

teeeheeee
Closed Thread