Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2023, 09:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can’t tell if this assumption is racist. I need better guidance on my anti-racism journey
He was probably starving and needed to eat that car battery.
Old 01-28-2023, 09:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He was probably starving and needed to eat that car battery.
Lol

I shall reject my white mother for not only giving birth to another white, but also raising it as conservative
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 01-28-2023, 09:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To be a true ally I shall beg for forgiveness for my white disease
Black people could make bank nowadays in San Francisco or somewhere.

Just hang around rich liberal white kids and guilt trip them into paying your bills.

I almost want to start a business with a black person and just hit up a bunch of colleges.
Old 01-28-2023, 09:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Just hang around rich liberal white kids and guilt trip them into paying your bills.

I almost want to start a business with a black person and just hit up a bunch of colleges.
“Yo fuck white people

Pay me”
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 01-28-2023, 09:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Small words only for the blacks

I have so much to learn on my anti-racism journey
You really do. The first step is to learn to properly identify a shitlib.

See, what you're doing here is identical to me getting everything I understand about modern conservatism purely from guys like Fuentes and Nick Adams

Which I don't, but you can probably see the utterly stupid reactionary horseshit doing that would generate
Old 01-28-2023, 09:43 PM
Banned

Quote:

You can camp out on my lawn while you search Atlanta high and low for such a fellow entrepreneur
Old 01-28-2023, 09:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You really do. The first step is to learn to properly identify a shitlib.

See, what you're doing here is identical to me getting everything I understand about modern conservatism purely from guys like Fuentes and Nick Adams

Which I don't, but you can probably see the utterly stupid reactionary horseshit doing that would generate
Nah that’s just my personality, I’m an all or nothing kinda guy when it comes to anything I do, including being anti-racist

But if you don’t think I should then I won’t [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Out of memes for it anyway atm
Old 01-28-2023, 09:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Yeah, this seems like something that actually happens and not some stupid bullshit made up by a guy who watches too much Tucker and hasn't even set foot on a campus in years.
Old 01-28-2023, 09:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I’m ready to start to accept anti-racism into my heart

Where do I pray?
Morgan freeman looking rough
Old 01-28-2023, 09:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am not attempting to speak for misterbonkers.

Capitalism is the root of most problems in America. Racism is essentially an ongoing strategic campaign within the larger class war meant to sustain the social order as it is, i.e. wealthy stay wealthy and poor stay poor, mostly.

This also makes the American form of fascism that is currently fermenting in America's corpse much more insidious than the Nazi version.

Hope this helps.
Why do Asians, Persians, and Hindus continue to come here with nothing and then move from bottom quartile to top within one generation if you’re right about this?
Closed Thread