Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2021, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Remember under the biden administration when we rolled back roe vs wade lol

I wonder what America is going to be like in 10 years

After the hippies in the 60s they had the freedom in the 70s to do hard drugs and started the aids epidemic, then went straight back to family unit/conservatism in the 80s.

I feel like we're in the 70s (or post 70s) now days.

So like when this runs its course we're going to be like an evangelical conservative country again. (like we were before the hippies!)

Am I wrong are we trending left or right?

This is not about what you want, but what do you think is going to happen? I think we're going to get weird, then snap back to conservative.

Im not sure we're done getting weird though.
Last edited by Jibartik; 09-21-2021 at 03:59 PM..
Old 09-21-2021, 04:01 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

After the hippies in the 60s they had the freedom in the 70s to do hard drugs and started the aids epidemic, then went straight back to family unit/conservatism in the 80s.

So like when this runs its course we're going to be like an evangelical conservative country again. (like we were before the hippies!)

This is not about what you want, but what do you think is going to happen? I think we're going to get weird, then snap back to conservative.

We're becoming increasingly polarized, so more extreme right and left. Anymore we can't even agree on a basic set of facts to disagree over.

The future frightens me some lol.
Old 09-21-2021, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We're definitely not going to be an evangelical conservative country again, that ship has sailed no matter how much it pisses you shitheads off.
Old 09-21-2021, 04:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We're becoming increasingly polarized, so more extreme right and left. Anymore we can't even agree on a basic set of facts to disagree over.

The future frightens me some lol.
They only do that because it's what the hoi polloi want from them. They know better and do it anyway in fact! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The mainliners anyway.
Old 09-21-2021, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We're definitely not going to be an evangelical conservative country again, that ship has sailed no matter how much it pisses you shitheads off.
We’ll see!

I’m sure they said the same thing at Woodstock.

I am a staunch Bernie Sanders supporter but if going back to conservativism means we can have a normal way of life again I’m voting for it.
Old 09-21-2021, 10:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sound like an edgy angry atheist from 2006.

I mean I *am* an atheist, but who cares? The church can't hurt you man, let go. Neither can trump, he's not president anymore. Let it go.

The *current* administration, who are utterly failing on every possible level, should be of much greater concern to you than dunking on conservatives and religious people.
Old 09-21-2021, 10:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I mean I *am* an atheist, but who cares? The church can't hurt you man, let go. Neither can trump, he's not president anymore. Let it go.

The *current* administration, who are utterly failing on every possible level, should be of much greater concern to you than dunking on conservatives and religious people.
Yea I gotta admit that the current dude in the WH is probably the Biggest idiot Democrats Ever Nominated

I could be wrong tho
Old 09-22-2021, 01:03 AM
Planar Protector

Hey whale, I was wondering if you could shed some light on this guy? Also curious if horza ever heard about this guy? Any of you guy's know about this guy? I just heard about this guy but heard some interesting things.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-22-2021, 01:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You have my permission to knock it off with the should crap, bossy. 😘
Old 09-22-2021, 01:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Hey whale, I was wondering if you could shed some light on this guy? Also curious if horza ever heard about this guy? Any of you guy's know about this guy? I just heard about this guy but heard some interesting things.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't pay attention to jailbirds.
Closed Thread