Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2021, 08:02 PM
Planar Protector

Who cares? 100 Rednecks going to maximum security prison. These types of Darwin awards should be celebrated
Old 03-24-2021, 10:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we heard about it ahead of time, described as a revolutionary attempt by a true believer (since cucked and disappeared), on this very forum board
There has been systematic banning of conservative voices on this forum. You are obviously not one of those voices. I have proof of this with my last ban, but thankfully the true decision makes around here lifted the ban and found the reasons for my ban to be petty at best.

The good news is, youll be able to participate in womens basketball tournaments now.
Old 03-24-2021, 10:41 PM
Banned

Oh God thats epic. tell me more about how i made you simper up to the admins & how it still hurts
Old 03-24-2021, 10:50 PM
Banned

Being a one woman system owns too ty, but i dont get the basketball reference. like because i dunk good?
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 03-24-2021 at 10:55 PM..
Old 03-24-2021, 11:15 PM
Planar Protector

Talking

NCAA ladies tournament is proof that women can be funny. They just run at each other with their arms up, it's great.
Old 03-25-2021, 03:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who cares? 100 Rednecks going to maximum security prison. These types of Darwin awards should be celebrated
You'd care if it was 1000 muslims or black people doing it. The only reason you're saying "who cares?" is because it was your buddies. You guys are in the same club, literally. You know, the guys you "michael steel" for.

I would be so embarrassed to be a republican after that.. yeesh.

Old 03-25-2021, 03:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There has been systematic banning of conservative voices on this forum. You are obviously not one of those voices. I have proof of this with my last ban, but thankfully the true decision makes around here lifted the ban and found the reasons for my ban to be petty at best.

The good news is, youll be able to participate in womens basketball tournaments now.
Weird how you got banned for saying really racist, sexist, or just outright offensive shit... Almost like, you have to face consequences for your actions. I know, I know. You're not used to that and you're a christian so responsibility isnt a priority. Any religion that says "You can be forgiven for anything if you just ask the sky and really mean it. Dont seek to be forgiven by the people you wronged, just make yourself feel better by saying 'god if you're not forgiving, me strike me with lightening' in the mid day sun. Lightening doesnt strike, you're forgiven." means you wont even admit you did anything wrong, let alone take up for it and accept your punishment.

Dry those tears. Accept you have been brain washed. Get over it.
Old 03-25-2021, 03:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TV, lol
Old 03-25-2021, 04:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd defend you, but I'm too busy trying to shut down a pedophilia ring the in the basement of a pizzeria with no basement. Also, I have to protect Christmas from the Jewish space lasers. And someone has to stop Antifa from pulling off another capital riot...

We'll get to you. No obese ill-informed man left behind!
Old 03-25-2021, 04:04 PM
Fire Giant

Its amazing how Trump disappears from the news but hes still on your minds 100% of the time.

Grow the fuck up and get over it ffs.
Closed Thread