Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2021, 10:04 PM
Planar Protector

Chaotic Neutral- A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). A chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom from both society's restrictions and a do-gooder's zeal. However, chaotic neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all authority, harmony, and order in society.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 03-30-2021, 11:01 PM
Planar Protector

Lotta chaotic neutrals, Jimjam are they Zhents or wot m8?

I got neutral good
Old 03-30-2021, 11:05 PM
Banned

what can i say im a trendsetter
sip
Old 03-30-2021, 11:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snortles Chortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what can i say im a trendsetter
sip
Imagine being the same alignment as Milla 😬
Old 03-31-2021, 12:51 AM
Orc

I was also chaotic neutral, and after seeing all the other people here who got chaotic neutral I feel like i need to change everything about myself.
Old 03-31-2021, 12:52 AM
Orc

However i take comfort in the fact it was very close to chaotic good.
Old 03-31-2021, 01:40 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

-Mcoy
Old 03-31-2021, 12:09 PM
Planar Protector

Chaotic Neutral is the Chad of alignments. We can pick from moment to moment which alignment is most beneficial and useful under the circumstances.

If there was a real diety I really liked. I would probably put my faith in them and follow their alignment. I like Jesus and I think Jesus is Chaotic Good, but understanding and forgiving enough to redeem other alignments. So, ideally I would be Chaotic Good. Even though my emotional responses are Chaotic evil out of the necessity of survival and environmental reinforcement. So my desire to actually be good and not an asshole saves me from defensively killing NPCs and being even more in trouble because I want to protect myself and others from deliberately lawful bullies. Without punishing myself out of a false or illusory belief system. It's like a win win. When everyone around you is a psycho that uses alignment to justify their actions.

BG 1 and 2 are the best alignment tests. I had to force myself to play evil. I always went out of my way to help and do the right things if I could in those games.
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-31-2021 at 12:23 PM..
Old 03-31-2021, 01:01 PM
Planar Protector

It's the edgelord to rule them all alignment. Glad I'm NG. I like to work within the system to promote positive change, but if the system is the problem I'm good with burning it down.
Old 03-31-2021, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's the edgelord to rule them all alignment. Glad I'm NG. I like to work within the system to promote positive change, but if the system is the problem I'm good with burning it down.
Don't be afraid to openly call me an edgelord, but edgelord is LE/NE imo.
Closed Thread