Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2021, 07:53 PM
Planar Protector

neut evil, a hair off from true neut

am i to believe i am the only one here in the red zone? i knew i was a little jaded but damn. might need a retrial on mine
Last edited by bubur; 03-31-2021 at 07:55 PM..
Old 03-31-2021, 08:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
neut evil, a hair off from true neut

am i to believe i am the only one here in the red zone? i knew i was a little jaded but damn. might need a retrial on mine
Don't worry, a buncha forum regulars still haven't checked in. There's at least 10 more potential takers.

A little self interest is fine. Idk. Your probably just more willing to fight for yourself. It's just a fictional test though. It's not like Jungian psychology. Or some deep ethical quiz with real world examples. Only you can think about what tipped the scale towards evil? Taking a bribe? Skipping town instead of testifying out of convenience? Idk.

I think if my friends life was on the line I'd be more inclined to not take the bribe and give honest testimony. I answered "refuse to testify" assuming it's like a fine, or something mundane. Cuz I don't need to testify against an angry official mad I didn't take their bribe. Don't need that kinda heat.
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-31-2021 at 08:34 PM..
Old 03-31-2021, 10:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine being the same alignment as Milla 😬
i really have no clue who you're referring to
enlighten me?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-31-2021, 11:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snortles Chortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i really have no clue who you're referring to
enlighten me?
Hmm maybe I'm not supposed to say that on here

Sorry to whoever!!
Old 03-31-2021, 11:20 PM
Planar Protector

Old 04-01-2021, 01:26 AM
Aviak

Quote:
You Are:

Lawful Evil

Lawful Evil- A lawful evil villain methodically takes what he wants within the limits of his code of conduct without regard for whom it hurts. He cares about tradition, loyalty, and order but not about freedom, dignity, or life. He plays by the rules but without mercy or compassion. He is comfortable in a hierarchy and would like to rule, but is willing to serve. He condemns others not according to their actions but according to race, religion, homeland, or social rank. He is loath to break laws or promises. This reluctance comes partly from his nature and partly because he depends on order to protect himself from those who oppose him on moral grounds. Some lawful evil villains have particular taboos, such as not killing in cold blood (but having underlings do it) or not letting children come to harm (if it can be helped). They imagine that these compunctions put them above unprincipled villains. Some lawful evil people and creatures commit themselves to evil with a zeal like that of a crusader committed to good. Beyond being willing to hurt others for their own ends, they take pleasure in spreading evil as an end unto itself. They may also see doing evil as part of a duty to an evil deity or master. Lawful evil is sometimes called diabolical, because devils are the epitome of lawful evil. Lawful evil is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and dedicated self-interest. However, lawful evil can be a dangerous alignment because it represents methodical, intentional, and frequently successful evil.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXX (6)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaos --- XXXXX (5)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- X (1)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Well, that's a shame.
Closed Thread