Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2020, 12:19 PM
Aviak

Default A Druid and his lumi staff quad段ng advice

Never really quad弾d. I got a lumi staff because I hear it痴 great with one of those up to 52. Any tips?
Old 10-08-2020, 06:49 AM
Planar Protector

Sow yourself. Gather up 4 mobs with snare. Run big circles around them until they are on top of each other. Run until you are outside of casting range. Spam the stick until it casts. If you're using the clickie snare gauntlet, your lumi will land just before they are close enough to hit you, so start running again right away.
Old 10-09-2020, 12:10 PM
Sarnak

I did it with Spirocs, could kill probably for 90 min straight without having to quit to med, I would pull 4, ensnare, staff until 1 died, pull another, staff until next died, pull another, always keeping 4 in the swarm. The only thing i used mana on was Ensnare (a few times an ensnare wore off while I was pulling next / regrouping them.

could keep approximately half the aviary dead doing this method before repops. 2 druids or 1 druid 1 wiz cooperated just fine, 3 people we started looking for mobs so had to go back to more conventional means.
Closed Thread