Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2020, 09:01 PM
Banned

Think the best class for these is Druid/ench. Both can easily aggro kite and sick a high dmg charmed pet. Ench especially with one of the pirates as a pet.
Old 11-23-2020, 12:54 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Think the best class for these is Druid/ench. Both can easily aggro kite and sick a high dmg charmed pet. Ench especially with one of the pirates as a pet.
Druid for sure, can land epic snare and just spam glamour / flame lick. Being able to snare the burrower makes kiting it much more laid-back relaxed, don't need as much room to turn it around
Foxlich [60 Necromancer] Foxplosion [60 Wizard]
Foxstab [60 Rogue] /Foxcharming [60 Enchanter] / Foxfrenzy [60 Warrior]
Old 12-15-2020, 02:29 PM
Planar Protector

Thanks for posting that video you rule.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 01-11-2021, 02:34 PM
Sarnak

Awesome job. Only thing I would have added was maybe malosini for the -20 MR and you could have stuck a few more epic clicks and slow lands probably. Really cool though! I wonder what the minimum time it would take to slay one of these on a shaman.
Old 01-11-2021, 10:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by valithteezee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Awesome job. Only thing I would have added was maybe malosini for the -20 MR and you could have stuck a few more epic clicks and slow lands probably. Really cool though! I wonder what the minimum time it would take to slay one of these on a shaman.
I completely agree, and thank you[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] The strategy can certainly be improved, this video was mostly just a proof of concept. I am not sure how much faster it can go. One try i did pretty well going toe to toe, but didn't record it. Got it down to 60% or so, but I also got pretty lucky with not getting many resists. Maybe Malosini plus tash stick could get them to a reasonable MR, but their high level still causes a lot of extra resistance you can't get around due to the player level cap.