Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2020, 09:31 AM
Sarnak

Default The Unsung Heroes of Norrath

There's a lot of really awesome players on the server, but I want to take a moment to single out a particular druid named Piedmont. I've been camped out in Lavastorm recently, and literally every time this guy runs by, he's buffed me. Not just a SoW or a regen, but a full compliment of druid goodness, often times even to my pet as well. It's one of the few things in this game that never gets old, and always feels just as awesome the one millionth time as it did the first time. So thank you, Piedmont - you've saved me a lot of time, and made the grind a little more pleasant in the process.

In the spirit of the holidays, anyone else got any stories or shoutouts they'd like to share?
Old 11-25-2020, 09:53 AM
Kobold

Getting random Shaman buffs from another floor in Unrest...how awesome, dude targeted me without saying a word and just beast moded me. I’m on blue, but thanks Tumer!!
Old 11-25-2020, 10:32 AM
Sarnak

/cheer Good job mah homies.
Old 11-25-2020, 10:36 AM
Fire Giant

Best kind of people
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 11-25-2020, 01:21 PM
Banned

Good Peoples =)
Old 11-25-2020, 01:34 PM
Fire Giant

Thank you to Blackheart Pirates and Hydra Alliance (Kittens/SOTS Era) for years ago- assisting me in my epic completion. And really introducing me to everything end game with everquest. Miss yall, those were the days man.
Old 11-25-2020, 01:36 PM
Fire Giant

And shoutout to Indecisive for 100% being the only reason I was ever able to afford anything on the blue server. You have no idea the happiness you brought me those days haha..

That being said- I no longer play on blue, so if you ever find that you need coin on blue Indecisive, you just holler. I'm ready to return your favor good sir.
Old 11-25-2020, 01:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongNpretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you to Blackheart Pirates and Hydra Alliance (Kittens/SOTS Era) for years ago- assisting me in my epic completion. And really introducing me to everything end game with everquest. Miss yall, those were the days man.
Regardless of why Tpar got invited to leave P99, he's a good individual and I was glad for him when he received his RL promotion (which made it hard for him to put in the necessary hours on EQ, granted). I think I had left that guild just before you joined? Regardless I kept in touch and used to chat with him several times a week. A fair number of other folks from that guild are still around out there and very few of them have anything poor to speak of it--as good a guild epitaph as any for P1999.

Danth
Old 11-25-2020, 02:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Regardless of why Tpar got invited to leave P99, he's a good individual and I was glad for him when he received his RL promotion (which made it hard for him to put in the necessary hours on EQ, granted). I think I had left that guild just before you joined? Regardless I kept in touch and used to chat with him several times a week. A fair number of other folks from that guild are still around out there and very few of them have anything poor to speak of it--as good a guild epitaph as any for P1999.

Danth
Hey man!! He really is a good dude. Loved this game, loved his guild and alliance. He had some demons, but damn we all do. Sucks people kinda ganged up to take him down.. He did a lot for me here. I remember finding him soloing on Seafury island when i met him. He instantly invited me to the guild and one day made me an officer!

I also kept in touch with him a bit after he fell out. Heard some stories from him, heard some rumors from others.. And honestly at the end of the day, i still trust and believe him over others. He was good for Project99. He really was.

I think the last i spoke to him, he mentioned he retired from BHP command. Still dabbles with the group but no longer leads in any way. In case nobody knew, BHP has a few chapters in numerous games. I think he found a home over at Elder Scrolls, or whatever the current version of that game is.
Old 11-25-2020, 06:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongNpretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man I miss those days =(
Closed Thread