Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2022, 02:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibbles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is the gunman OK?
Looks like he was subdued by two, but moreso one particular champion, in the article I read, who got shooter’s pistol from him and pistol whipped him with it. Although the shooter also had an AR-15, not sure if he used that or not

I’ve been at indoor shooting ranges where someone was shooting an AR, and even with headphones in it sounded like bombs going off, those fuckers are loud. So double the heroism to charge into what would probably sound like fucking D-day to subdue to shooter

The shooter might have had the plan to kill himself, but because the chmapion(s) held him down until police arrived he couldn’t

So shooter is alive and fine to my knowledge
Old 11-21-2022, 02:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibbles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is the gunman OK?
Hope so. He's definitely low IQ and our society/ culture/civilization/government owns this.

I say give the gunman to the priests. He needs a safe space to find Jesus.
Old 11-21-2022, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

Also a coward. Death is too easy for cowards.
Old 11-21-2022, 02:37 PM
Planar Protector

what a strange thread. seeya
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 11-21-2022, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-21-2022, 03:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-21-2022, 03:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also a coward. Death is too easy for cowards.
And calling them a coward in the news is the correct way to report these things. Deny them the infamy they crave, which removes a large part of the motive

If all news would choose to not report their name, and instead give them nicknames like Little Bitch Coward, and then rather than post the body count instead speculate on all the negative things about them that might have influenced this. Usually these shooters are virgin losers with low IQ, so in the article speculate was it their shitty personality that made them women repellant? And how low do we think their IQ was? Legally retarded or just above that?

Guarantee the next wanna be mass shooter reading that will be thinking that’s what his news articles could look like. Definitely different than infamy fantasy they are creating in their mind

But ah well, could never get all media sources to agree on something
Old 11-21-2022, 03:27 PM
Banned

Old 11-21-2022, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And calling them a coward in the news is the correct way to report these things. Deny them the infamy they crave, which removes a large part of the motive

If all news would choose to not report their name, and instead give them nicknames like Little Bitch Coward, and then rather than post the body count instead speculate on all the negative things about them that might have influenced this. Usually these shooters are virgin losers with low IQ, so in the article speculate was it their shitty personality that made them women repellant? And how low do we think their IQ was? Legally retarded or just above that?

Guarantee the next wanna be mass shooter reading that will be thinking that’s what his news articles could look like. Definitely different than infamy fantasy they are creating in their mind

But ah well, could never get all media sources to agree on something
$$$$$$$$$$

and political capitol

gotta control the proles m8

G-d bless
Old 11-21-2022, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

also lol nice one enchroaching death
Closed Thread