Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2022, 07:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Finally, five out of 320 million
How is that a reasonable retort? What?
Old 11-29-2022, 07:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How is that a reasonable retort? What?
More wanted an excuse to post that meme

Population = 320 mil. Known political terrorists on trial in federal court = 5

But don’t become complacent. We political terrorists are everywhere. We are many, we are legion

Hey, at least those 5 in court are getting due process. I remember when they were just being kept inside solitary confinement indefinitely until one killed themselves
Old 11-29-2022, 07:53 PM
Planar Protector

lol
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 11-29-2022, 08:04 PM
Banned

Oh great, more biased censorship by PolitiDemocrats, oh I mean politifact

Let’s check Poynter’s donors, shall we? (Source: https://www.poynter.org/major-funders/)

1. Washington Propaganda, er Post. “Democracy died when we became the propaganda arm for the State”

2. Craig Newmark, founder of Craigslist - “In 2014, he was one of 60 Democratic Party donors who urged the creation of a system of public election funding. In 2016, Newmark joined with the progressive RAD Campaign and Lincoln Park Strategies to commission a poll examining user perceptions about social media conflicts during the 2016 election”

3. Gannet Foundation - hey when Gannet bought out my state’s local AZ Republic the paper went completely liberal! They control dozens of news outlets across the country and synchronize their propaganda across each one. I one time had like 5 different versions of the same “this is why we need gun control” story on like 5 different Gannet CO newspapers in different states. Partisan as fuck

3. Gill Foundation - The Gill Foundation was established in 1994 by Tim Gill. ... Gill, gave a combined $3.6 million in political contributions to democratic political figures

4. Institute for war and peace reporting - partnered with the George Soros Open Societies foundation. Enough said there

5. John S and James L Knight foundation - “The Knight Foundation is a left-leaning private foundation that sets a primary emphasis on funding media-related projects”

6 Lumina Foundation - this might be the first bi-partisan donor

7 John D and Catherine T MacArthur foundation- “ While the MacArthur Foundation leans strongly to the left, the man whose vast wealth launched the foundation was a rags-to-riches capitalist”

Conflict of interest??? What’s that? Looking forward to more fair and unbiased fact checking of Republican sources only
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 11-29-2022, 08:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh great, more biased censorship by PolitiDemocrats, oh I mean politifact

Let’s check Poynter’s donors, shall we? (Source: https://www.poynter.org/major-funders/)

1. Washington Propaganda, er Post. “Democracy died when we became the propaganda arm for the State”

2. Craig Newmark, founder of Craigslist - “In 2014, he was one of 60 Democratic Party donors who urged the creation of a system of public election funding. In 2016, Newmark joined with the progressive RAD Campaign and Lincoln Park Strategies to commission a poll examining user perceptions about social media conflicts during the 2016 election”

3. Gannet Foundation - hey when Gannet bought out my state’s local AZ Republic the paper went completely liberal! They control dozens of news outlets across the country and synchronize their propaganda across each one. I one time had like 5 different versions of the same “this is why we need gun control” story on like 5 different Gannet CO newspapers in different states. Partisan as fuck

3. Gill Foundation - The Gill Foundation was established in 1994 by Tim Gill. ... Gill, gave a combined $3.6 million in political contributions to democratic political figures

4. Institute for war and peace reporting - partnered with the George Soros Open Societies foundation. Enough said there

5. John S and James L Knight foundation - “The Knight Foundation is a left-leaning private foundation that sets a primary emphasis on funding media-related projects”

6 Lumina Foundation - this might be the first bi-partisan donor

7 John D and Catherine T MacArthur foundation- “ While the MacArthur Foundation leans strongly to the left, the man whose vast wealth launched the foundation was a rags-to-riches capitalist”

Conflict of interest??? What’s that? Looking forward to more fair and unbiased fact checking of Republican sources only

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Skimmed, not their fault Republicans won't financially support the truth.
Old 11-29-2022, 08:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Skimmed, not their fault Republicans won't financially support the truth.
Yea they too stupid to realize money talks and money walks

Control the flow of information to the masses and you control public perception
Old 11-29-2022, 08:51 PM
Banned

To give an idea of how partisan my state’s biggest newspaper became after getting bought out by Gannet co (who funds politifact), you could go there at any time to find articles like these (from today)
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 11-29-2022, 08:55 PM
Planar Protector

Old 11-29-2022, 10:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Oath Keepers found guilty of sedition [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fascist corrupt plutocracy gets the result it fixed.

If the federal government wants to make an example, you're fucked.

Regardless of the facts.
Old 11-29-2022, 10:33 PM
Planar Protector

McConnell: Anyone meeting with antisemites, white supremacists 'highly unlikely' to be president

Love me some in fighting and split between the GOP
Closed Thread