Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2022, 12:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still feeling phenomenal after my vaccine!
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-05-2022, 01:06 PM
Sarnak

Pitch for the new Final Destination?
Old 12-05-2022, 01:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by goblinmob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pitch for the new Final Destination?
A profit-driven, diabolical scientist name Dr. Bauci forces everyone to take his vaccine.

Everyone listens to the science and sniffs their own farts, but low and behold, their limbs start rotting off.

They continue to ridicule the "poor white trash rednecks" who decided to wait 6 months before getting the vaccine.

Rotting limbs becomes cool and trendy and soon 90% of the Earth's population has melted eyes and no limbs.

They all hop around like little chicken nuggets.

The white trash rednecks inherit the earth because no one can hop fast enough to occupy the White House before they can.

Before long, the "Vaccine Nazis" get addicted to the jab and turn into puddles of goo and seep into the sewers where they belong.

Happily ever after. The End.

97% on Rotten Tomatoes
Old 12-05-2022, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

Old 12-05-2022, 03:09 PM
Banned

I love how V for Vendetta theorizes the threat will come from the religious conservatives, when in reality, it's the opposite.

As we can all clearly see.
Old 12-05-2022, 03:16 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love how V for Vendetta theorizes the threat will come from the religious conservatives, when in reality, it's the opposite.

As we can all clearly see.
Just a different side of the same coin, Hegelian Dialectic, Problem>Reaction>Solution works every time!
Old 12-05-2022, 03:45 PM
Banned

And of course the threat of overstepping authoritarianism can come from any ideology.

I just like how it's always viewed as it coming from only one end - when we all know that's bullshit.
Old 12-05-2022, 04:05 PM
Fire Giant

I do always find it odd when people thank the shot for feeling healthy/good, as if they wouldn't be if they never got it. Or even praising the shot after they get covid, claiming they'd be far worse without it (which there's no actual way of telling).
Old 12-06-2022, 04:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesjamforlife [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Delta was rough you say? You realize the Coronavirus was sequenced via a snippet of code generated from a computer algorithm correct? It does not actually exist in reality. Not only this, but the snippet of code they used also corresponds to dozens of other viruses including Ebola and Marsburg.

Then we get to the subject of virology in general. Kerry Mullis brought this issue to the forefront long ago before inventing the PCR test which fraudulently produced positive test results at 40 cycle amplification - which the PCR test was not intended to diagnose or proclaim disease. As such, the FDA removed it from being a standard for testing for Coronavirus.

Not only is Coronavirus a computer generated fiction; it exists solely in peoples minds. This brings me to my previous statement about virology. There has never been a pure isolation of a virus (in Latin meaning poison by the way) in the history of mankind. Isolation is not mixing antibiotics, monkey kidney enzymes and other poisons that break down a healthy cell on their own - regardless of a non-existent virus. That is not science, yet it is the standard for producing so-called isolation of a virus.

Since the majority of doctors and medical professionals have no idea about this process and the lack of evidence in all of virology failing to isolate even one single fictional virus - nothing can be further from the truth than to state such asinine things as "oh yeah man the delta-variant was super duper harsh!" This is pure stupidity.

There are no variants. Unless you count the endless ability of a computer generated sequence to constantly shift via algorithm. Omicron? Wow. An anagram of moronic. Do you see yet that it is a power grab for the failing bankers to shift the blame from themselves onto fiction so the slaves (that's you and me, bud) don't go against their inhumane practice over countless centuries? Sorry for this wake up call, but you sure need it by the sounds of your indoctrination.

I am a young doctor. I am also a disciple of the one true Father in heaven. Come at me, bro. Vaccines sole purpose is to maim and injure children and adults alike. SADS? Children having heart attacks? Unnatural fibrous blood clots that have never before been seen from embalmers after the injection roll out (and let's be clear it's an injection not a vaccine - the definition was changed by the W.H.O due to patent issues). If anyone of you can refute this information please, by all means, proceed to.

How now brown cow? How is it that the patents for Coronavirus existed prior to 2019? The University of Carolina holding the patent at first, then it being transferred to the CDC afterward. Which makes no sense until you realize the CDC is not a government institution whatsoever. It is a private corporation. All government agencies are provided explicit rights to research patents involving tax dollars. This explains the inconvenient exposure of their patent processing; amending 4 other patents with the prefix of: biological warfare released disease. Denied at first, now granted.

For such a clever group of EverQuest players I fail to see how anyone can give such ignorant information to a mass of people that read these forums. Several of those who spoke truth have been berated. This doesn't even get into the graphene hydroxide which is also in the injections, confirmed by Pfizer's own report and patent holdings. Not to mention Pfizer's own report confirms the injection causes 1,300+ diseases: basically every disease known to mankind. Very easy to use google and see the court case and PDF from Pfizer confirming this.

Don't believe me. Don't believe fake doctors like Tedros from the W.H.O (he is a vet). Don't believe Bill Gates (also not a doctor). Research for yourself. I hope some exposure has been granted to those who would otherwise injure themselves or loved ones on misinformation have been enlightened. Bashing people for a different opinion when it is based in truth is the most foolish thing one can do.

Regards,
A young doctor.
Stfu you moron lmao
Old 12-06-2022, 04:59 PM
Banned

The 3 year+ marker is when the worst and widely prevalent issues began with mRNA test subjects.

We ain't seen nothin' yet.
Closed Thread