Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2015, 06:32 PM
Planar Protector

MY LEADERSHIP CAN BEAT UP UR LEADERSHIP

i feel like i've said that before somewhere
Old 03-02-2015, 06:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socratic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What was the Nagafen thing? Was that the time you and Taken both had trackers at the spawn but you still helped them get their kill, essentially making it a joint raid with more than 2 trackers at the spawn? Because that's a prime example of your shitty leadership breaking the rules and not owning up.

If TMO tried to get more than 2 trackers/fte'rs at a spawn you'd be going apeshit. It's supposed to be ok though because it's BDA right?

Zero fucking integrity.
/thread
Old 03-02-2015, 06:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bullshit, your leaders have zero integrity, this is why you have a dedicated RnF spin team and fleet of PetitionQuest Lawyers to dispute any/every raid encounter you've ever been in
If TMO only had you as leader we could have you in here claiming several minutes = 30 seconds and defend our clear stall.

Honestly I hate the no-integrity RnF crew in TMO too. The big difference to me is that in TMO they are just noise. In BDA the no-integrity foaming at the mouth asshat leads the guild.
Old 03-02-2015, 06:35 PM
Sarnak

Everyone knows Corova is a puppet leader.

Unbrella runs the RMT scheme and is the real power.

Juevento - Druid <Free Agent>
Old 03-02-2015, 06:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bullshit, your leaders have zero integrity, this is why you have a dedicated RnF spin team and fleet of PetitionQuest Lawyers to dispute any/every raid encounter you've ever been in
Lol, you claim to never have any interaction with class c, the way we operate or how anything is ever done, but you still make retarded statements like this. You're fucking terrible at this game, 90% of your guild is, and if it wasnt for your simple sheer numbers, you'd get ass raped by almost any other guild on this server.

You and your guild are the biggest hypocritical, self centered, arrogant, holier than thou pieces of shit I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with across an entire array of MMOs.

Get fucked.
Old 03-02-2015, 06:36 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I just came to this thread to call Detoxx, Lazie (ClownGuild), and especially Tiggles fat
Old 03-02-2015, 06:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMO so immersed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just came to this thread to call Detoxx, Lazie (ClownGuild), and especially Tiggles fat
I concur

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 03-02-2015, 06:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
probably because it's the first dragon the guy's ever pulled?
Even if its his first time ever pulling Sev, I [i]highly[/] doubt it was his first time ever in EJ. Even if it were there some pretty obvious flags that would have been raised while he was running along the wall:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-02-2015, 06:38 PM
Planar Protector

Oh, and by the way, whose standing agreements are still in tact after over a year? Which class is it again?
Old 03-02-2015, 06:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClownGuild [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wouldn't lump them all in with Chest. I keep hoping eventually the guy will be reasonable without ranting. Never meets my expectations.
I'd like to agree, but thats the way it works. You are represented by your leadership, and the leadership in BDA is exactly everything I stated above.