Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2015, 02:11 PM
Fire Giant

you think instant engage fte races that require standing at the ready for 16 hours is fun? You should try 2.5 hour, 70 on 70 battles for venril sathir.

Red server is on the rise. Not our fault you don't know what you are missing.

Blue: Dolic - 60 Bard / Dolik- 60 Monk / Mazzarin - 60 Wizard / Fael 60 Necro / Kaylen - 60 Paladin
Old 06-09-2015, 02:23 PM
Sarnak

I'm Gadfly Alarti. Thought you already knew that. Maybe I'm a nobody though, especially since I don't play for either side here.

I thought a lot of Zeelot before he tried to tell everyone to quit with him in a hissy and disbanded the guild. In hindsight I'm sure he wishes he just kicked everyone out and kept the tag.

Still years later he's here crying that 90%? of his guild reformed without him and still dominated this server for more than a year.

@Dolic Red is better than the current state of competitive blue, certainly a whole lot less annoying. I think that mostly speaks to how bad blue has become, rather than indicating anything positive about red.
Old 06-09-2015, 02:30 PM
Fire Giant

Can we talk more about how BDA is getting stomped in the ground and complaining because Forsaken should be in class C?

Quit making every thread a stupid TMO thread. Shit's soooo last year.

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Old 06-09-2015, 02:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just letting the masses know that the people under the TMO tag last few yrs were part of a completely different guild. They let themselves crash and burn so I'm actually quite happy about it. Lol.

TMO left in December 2013 with an undefeated position. We had over 100+ kills of every VP dragon and only ever Lost 1 silverwing, 1 PD, and 1 Druushk.

Our other stats from the raids we responded to:

Trakanon
Wins: 200 Losses: 54

Cazic Thule
Wins: 105 Losses: 13

Dracoliche
Wins: 210 Losses: 52

Lady Vox
Wins: 84 Losses: 13

Gorenaire
Wins: 84 Losses: 15

Talendor
Wins: 83 Losses: 19

Lord Nagafen
Wins: 76 Losses: 15

Innoruuk
Wins: 79 Losses: 17

Severilous
Wins: 72 Losses: 24

Faydedar
Wins: 62 Losses: 23

Venril Sathir
Wins: 82 Losses: 36

Main reason TMO left was because of raid rule change. The guild that reformed after was just FE borrowing the name and what they did between then and now isn't my problem. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I was just counting the days until implosion.
I bet the sexy ladies get wet when you show them these numbers.
Old 06-09-2015, 02:31 PM
Planar Protector

I mean I put the stats on my resume...
Old 06-09-2015, 02:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red server is on the rise. Not our fault you don't know what you are missing.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Old 06-09-2015, 02:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviann [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can we talk more about how BDA is getting stomped in the ground and complaining because Forsaken should be in class C?
In what universe is losing a single class R target considered "getting stomped in (sic) the ground" ?

According to raid.php, Foreskin only beat them to Sev. Foreskin beat Taken on Maestro and Fay. Any comments on that?

I don't think Foreskin members are going to stay tagged for long if they continue in class R, though. Smart ones will jump ship and join Rampage because they don't wish to be relegated by class lockout.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-09-2015, 02:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In what universe is losing a single class R target considered "getting stomped in (sic) the ground" ?

According to raid.php, Foreskin only beat them to Sev. Foreskin beat Taken on Maestro and Fay. Any comments on that?

I don't think Foreskin members are going to stay tagged for long if they continue in class R, though. Smart ones will jump ship and join Rampage because they don't wish to be relegated by class lockout.
If I'm not mistaken, considering they got those class R mobs, they mean they beat the rest of Class R to them aside from lockouts, no matter what you pick and choose to go after.

Now, we also ALL know, unlike a couple select coward guilds, they won't stay in Class R because they have actual class. Just so happens that during their up and coming, they get the chance to kick the shit out of them for all of the shit talking they've done behind their class barriers.

Class C approves.

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Old 06-09-2015, 02:51 PM
Sarnak

i don't think taken went for maestro, it was just us <anonymous> and Forsaken there. We almost got it to, was a fun race.

R is indeed super crowded. not a lot of space for new guilds trying to make some space for themselves. I dont understand personally why the big guilds don't goto class C. Lawyerquest is bullshit but whatever, get the FTE, get er done. Dont really get why Forsaken is in R competing for mobs against us learning guilds, but rules are rules and hopefully everyone can get along and not try to simply take all the cake for themselves (wishful thinking).
Old 06-09-2015, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviann [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I'm not mistaken, considering they got those class R mobs, they mean they beat the rest of Class R to them aside from lockouts, no matter what you pick and choose to go after.
So what you're saying is you don't understand class R at all. Gotcha.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Closed Thread