Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2013, 01:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How far up TMO's collective asshole can you get Lostprophets? I mean, sure...they're probably responsible for half the gear you're wearing, and your epic. I guess if your individual goals are more important then your own guild's goals, then sure TMO hasn't wronged you in any way.

I personally know many Taken members, and I know you guys could kill atleast a few of the high end raid mobs. The only reason you can't/won't/don't is because of TMO and their chokehold on every mob in the game. So before you continue guzzling the collective ejaculate of TMO, atleast try to think about the other members of your guild who would like to do some high end raiding, kill different mobs, and maybe...JUST MAYBE...get their epics too (without paying TMO's rent).
TMO hasn't given me or taken any gear. Haven't as a matter of fact done anything for us. We also choose as a whole guild to stay out of in-game raid pissing matches with you fools, we get enough of your delusional shit on the forums, why would we want more in game? Try to twist your tinfoil hat theories better. Also, please keep your homosexual fantasies to yourself Gary. that's just TMI, not TMO.
[78 Monk] Kobrakai (Iksar) <The Chosen Few> (EZ Server)
- See you soon, Space Cowboy.
Old 01-07-2013, 01:33 AM
Planar Protector

Easy server fix:

Enforce rotations.
Suspend guilds breaking it first violation.
Suspend guilds breaking it second violation, banning individuals pulling/leading permanently.

Will never happen though. No fucking clue why, I'm sure RMT has something to do with it though.
Old 01-07-2013, 01:38 AM
Planar Protector

gary would do well to keep his grown up fantasies to himself. but isnt that rich coming from someone with a paedophile in their sig. on trial for planning the rape of baby girls?
Old 01-07-2013, 01:39 AM
Sarnak

All I get from this thread is that Lostprophets has turned into a complete asshole. I used to have a lot of respect for you and your guild bro, but what the fuck are you even going on about anymore. You've been deepthroating TMO's collective dicks in any thread involving them in RnF with absolutely no dog in this fight. Shut the fuck up and stop pretending you or your guild has accomplished anything of worth in a long time.

I can respect shit talking from TMO because at least they have the skills and kills to back it up, but not from one of the worst warriors on the server.
Old 01-07-2013, 02:43 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Easy server fix:

Enforce rotations.
Suspend guilds breaking it second violation, banning individuals pulling/leading permanently.

Will never happen though. No fucking clue why, I'm sure RMT has something to do with it though.
WHAT ? you want kids to share their toys ?

..who are you, some liberal-potsmoking-european-treehugger-communist ?

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 01-07-2013, 02:53 AM
Planar Protector

Rotations are gay

I've lived through one on this server, most of you haven't

I had everything to gain from it and nothing to lose - it was still gay
Old 01-07-2013, 02:56 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Easy server fix:

Enforce rotations.

Or it could simply be that your "fix" would break the game for others. I can't help it that your preferred method of playing the game seems to be mutually exclusive with mine. I play EQ to compete to the maximum extent allowable within the rules provided, and I will continue to do so as long as I am able. The server currently caters to this style of play; it's incumbent upon you to deal with that.

As I've said before, RMT undoubtedly happens. However, you are increasingly marginalizing yourself with your constant and baseless invocations of systemic RMT transactions.

Of course, when you're already a fanatical demagogue I suppose you have nothing left to lose by beating your chest like an angry ape.
Old 01-07-2013, 03:00 AM
Sarnak

Not everyone wants a rotation.

Some people want competition more like lakers vs celtics back in the day during magic/bird time, now not everyone is up to TMO's level but just respect your opponent and win without douche bag shit thats all.

Did no one grow up playing sports? Dont be like lance Armstrong is what im trying to say

Team Tripod

I'd rather be fishing
Old 01-07-2013, 03:50 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Servellious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not everyone wants a rotation.

Some people want competition more like lakers vs celtics back in the day during magic/bird time, now not everyone is up to TMO's level but just respect your opponent and win without douche bag shit thats all.

Did no one grow up playing sports? Dont be like lance Armstrong is what im trying to say
this
Old 01-07-2013, 04:04 AM
Large Bat

I love how everyone puts their own spin on this shit. Aalpha was running towards draco to tag (with a train), and BDA's bard rushes past Aalpha for the tag. Aalpha unknowingly drops said train not knowing the BDA bard got social aggro on the train. BDA gets trained.

Did we train BDA? No. BDA ran through our train.

I honestly loved the new staff until this pointless fucking suspension. How does this warrant a suspension? Is Ambrotos filling in for Ephi? When another guild does something wrong it's all fucking gravy but the guild that wins gets shit on, while sore losers are no doubt always up in arms making up any bullshit they can.

We'll just let you pussies pull draco and the massive train and wipe yourselves next time. Xerxes can pull.
Closed Thread